WuShock Reaper's audio/video archive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halftime Entertainment for this Upcoming 2012-13 Season

I recommend we get his guy for our halftime entertainment for this upcoming 2012-13 season:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      Tourè type player. I hope Cle is right.
      I hope he has better handles than Toure and also knows when to pull on the brakes.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        I hope he has better handles than Toure and also knows when to pull on the brakes.
        He has much better handles than Murry, is more explosive, and more aggressive. I have no idea what kind of brakes he has, he hasn't needed them in pickup games thus far.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          He has much better handles than Murry, is more explosive, and more aggressive. I have no idea what kind of brakes he has, he hasn't needed them in pickup games thus far.

T

...:cool:
          Good to know. Can't wait to see these guys in action.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Brakes? We don't need no steenking brakes!
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Toure's handles were always solid (that was why he was a starting pg for the first point of his Jr. season) even though he was not a prototype pg. Kyles on the other hand did not have good handles. Cleanthony, on the other hand will be able to play a solid PF in addition to WF, and post up smaller players. He is similar to Toure in that his skills are very diversified (Good with the ball, strong on the break, good on defense, good rebounder). While, Early is 6'8", and therefore able to do much more than TM on bigger players.

Comment

Early and Wiggins - The Dynamic Duo (Video 06-13-12)

Early and Wiggins - The Dynamic Duo (Video 06-13-12):

Looks like Batman and Superman have a little competition.

Go Shockers!!!!

Comment

Carl is a beast and was delighted when we learned he was back this Season.

Nick was just okay one time I watched him play and unconscience in a very, very, very good way on another day. He was scoring lights out and explosive on offense. If Coach Marshall is satisfied with his D., he will play lots!!!

EO has improved, and if he can make the chip shots and do what he does good and even better, this will help our beloved Shocks this Season lots.

Chadrack--Seen him play once and liked him from 5'-10' on in. He is a keeper and should be a nice addition inside. Mr. Green will get stronger and yes, he can score.

FVV-- will be our best passer IMO and can shoot the rock with range. It is very close between him and Armstead. Armstead is an "in your face" defender that hustles and does not shoot much but has a very nice shot. Armstead should lead us in steals.

Baker and Williams were both shooting lights out one scrimmage I witnessed. Then Baker just kept it up the other 2 games and D-Will cooled down but did other things very well. Baker sees the floor and plays solid D. from what I observed. By the time FVV and Baker are experienced Seniors together---wow!!!!!!!

Cotton--plays above the rim and i think he is one of our better defenders. Jake White will be improved and will have plenty of competition for playing time. Wessel must be working hard on his shot because it looks more accurate and I enjoy how he always hustles. Joe Mitchell is very strong and I was not aware of how well he can stroke the rock. I mean, he really has a nice shooting and scoring touch. Early is a keeper and I think we may need to start him at the 4 and Nick at the 3 from time to time. Always remember this. FSF has never made one thin dime Coaching and never will.

What does it all mean? Not one of these players are guaranteed to start or finish games. Why? They are so closely matched that the quest for p.t. will be fierce and on a day to day basis. You like oodles of depth? If so, you will really like this squad. There are so many mixes of combinations we could utilize that it makes me elated that we have Coach Marshall to sort it all out!!!!!!!
                  Last edited by forevershockerfan; June 15, 2012, 09:39 PM.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Early has succeeded at every level and will do the same here. Wiggins really impressed me recently before a scrimmage shooting the rock, and this got even better when the game started. They both should be quite a 'shot in the arm' for our Program.
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I liked the five in and five out from two years ago. Do you think we can go five five and five?

Comment

Nick has the 3 C's down pat off the court. Cool, calm and collected. If he brings that same maturity to the court we may have a team leader in the making.

Comment

Couple of nice passes from Fred, there.
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                            Toure's handles were always solid (that was why he was a starting pg for the first point of his Jr. season) even though he was not a prototype pg. Kyles on the other hand did not have good handles. Cleanthony, on the other hand will be able to play a solid PF in addition to WF, and post up smaller players. He is similar to Toure in that his skills are very diversified (Good with the ball, strong on the break, good on defense, good rebounder). While, Early is 6'8", and therefore able to do much more than TM on bigger players.
                            What were his turnover numbers compared to the rest of the team, particularly in his junior year when he was mistakenly delegated the point guard role?

What does Kyles have to do with anything?
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

We'll see what happens when the games actually start in November, but it would be no great shock, so to speak, if Early and Wiggins end up being the best 1-2 punch of juco transfers in the country this coming season.

Comment

How much did he handle the ball as the pg? He was out of position but the best option in November. Luckily, JR came through late in the year. Kyles is the one throughout his career that was most likely to turn over the ball. As a Senior, when TM played his main position, he showed his solid skills. Throughout his career, you have constantly attacked TM. I think that he was a very good all around player.

Comment

Working...
                                X