Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WuShock Reaper's audio/video archive

WSU Juco Recruit Cleanthony Early on KSN (O6/05/12) Video:

Go Cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeanthonyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and Go Shockers!!!

is it November yet?
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Lets do the bump(down Low):poster_wsu:
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

With him willing to play in the post we should have no problems matching with anyone in the Valley.

Comment

I still see Cle splitting time at the 3/4. We will see if I am correct, but either way I am excited about all the possabilities.
          Livin the dream

Comment

I really liked how Cle recognized that the most important thing was to develop the team chemistry. Cle comes across as a very well grounded, sharp young guy but with a great deal of enthusiasm was well. Give him an A+ for that brief interview.

Comment

Can we have our second team join the Valley as an 11th member?

We've got some SoS issues this year, but I think this looks like an at-large team. I think we can challenge CU for the Valley title, but CU looks like a top-15 team this year. With IlSU losing their coach and their PG, I think the Shox should be the #2 pick in the Valley.

Summer pickup games aren't that informative, but Cold's videos indicate it's going to be hard to keep Baker and VanVleet off the floor. Then there's Armstead and Williams who have the experience and talent to keep the Fr off the floor.

I don't talk about Early much, because I think he's on the court (a lot) at either of the forward positions. He's going to need to work on D and boxing out. What I've seen in the videos will never fly with Marshall. Boxing out is a reasonably simple concept. Don't be surprised if it takes Early 1/2 a season to learn D at the level that Marshall expects it to be played.

I see competition for minutes between Early and White. White is a pretty steady player who can be a great garbage man. He showed that at the end of last year, and he's shown it in the videos from the PU games. The So Parade AA is one of 3 options at PF.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

This video gave me an _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (fill in the blank).

T

...:cool:

Comment

Quick question: What is Clee saying here "we got guys that Canada rock (sounds like)." Is he saying "can handle the rock"?

P.S.

Clee sounds extremely intelligent and I love that he is from NY. He definitely will not be a FiFi.

T

Comment

I feel like walking across the cul-de-sac and kicking my neighbor's K-State yard rock over...

Run kitties.. run and hide.... MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

It's a great day..

T

Comment

WSU Juco Recruit Nick Wiggins on KSN (O6/07/12) Video:

WSU Juco Recruit Nick Wiggins on KSN (O6/07/12) Video:

Go Nickkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and Go Shockers!!!
                      Last edited by WuShock Reaper; June 9, 2012, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Confident, smart, winner.

T

Comment

Mr. Wiggin's is indeed a playa. A slasher that can blow by and score but yet step out and drain the 3. Once he get's to playing Marshall type D, watch out!!!!!!! Nick could very well start and or finish lot's of games this Season as a Shock.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Joe Ragland discussing NBA and WSU Career on KSN (O6/07/12) Video:

Joe Ragland discusisng NBA and WSU Career on KSN (O6/07/12) Video:

Hey Joe,

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, and thank you. I wish you the best.

The WuShock Reaper

Comment

Jan Bogle, Administrative Assistant for WSU's Men's Basketball Retirement KSN Video:

Jan Bogle, Administrative Assistant for WSU's Men's Basketball Retirement KSN Video:

Ms. Bogle,

Thanks for all your work at WSU and for making our Head Coach Gregg Marshall's life so much easier.

The WuShock Reaper

Comment

Working...
                              X