No announcement yet.

WuShock Reaper's audio/video archive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carl Hall Welcoming the New Recruits - (Video 06-15-12)

Carl Hall Welcoming the New Recruits - (Video 06-15-12)

That'a Boy Carl!!! Gott'a love "THE BEAST"

Comment

The guys certainly are saying the right things and they are saying it very well.

Comment

This is a must watch for anyone who has a love for Wichita State.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Tourè type player. I hope Cle is right.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
            Tourè type player. I hope Cle is right.
            I think that was Nick that said he was a Toure' type player.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              I think that was Nick that said he was a Toure' type player.
              Wow... I am really off today. I think I'm gonna take a break from posting now.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

So far, the entire recruiting class could make the "all-interview" team. Every one I've heard says the right things in the right way, and says things clearly. I'm very impressed with the interview skills of this group of players.

I wonder how many recruits get interviewed by the local TV station the moment they set foot on campus. I wonder how many coaches can tell recruits that they're going to be on the 10 o'clock news just for showing up on campus.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I'm with Aargh. They are all intelligent, speak clearly, and are focused on the task at hand- gelling and gaining experience in the D1 game.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                    I wonder how many recruits get interviewed by the local TV station the moment they set foot on campus. I wonder how many coaches can tell recruits that they're going to be on the 10 o'clock news just for showing up on campus.
                    Did you mean besides every player who comes to KU?
                    I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

I hope he isn't too much like Toure'. We need him to be an outside threat.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                        Wow... I am really off today. I think I'm gonna take a break from posting now.
                        I'm sure it was the Wallpaper. :suspicion:
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Thanks a lot for that

Comment

Toure was a HUGE piece in the shooting game even though he stopped pursuing being the outside threat. He was exactly that when we first got him, but I think he went a different road since we had other shooters developing like Kyles. Toure filled a spot in the offense that turns good teams into great teams, and that was being solid at mid range pull up jumpers. I feel like usually teams look for drivers, 3 point shooters and big guys who can rebound and hit gimme's up close. Teams also key on defending those things first. Having those positions filled allowed Toure to develop himself in the spot that no one cares as much about but at the same time makes a team impossible to hold offensively.

Long story short, if we have a guy who fills similar shoes, I will not be complaining.

Comment

I'm fine with all that. Just want that guy to be able to hit the long ball at a decent rate as well. That's not asking for too much is it?
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

No definitely not. I am really hoping we find out that a ton of these guys are money from 3. It sounds like that is supposed to be the case. Toure was kind of funny because he hit two game winners as a freshman (three if you count the would be game winner he hit in St. Louis against Creighton), and then it never happened again quite like those.

Comment

Working...
                                X