WuShock Reaper's audio/video archive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    3G is going to earn his money this season. No doubt he has the horses, and a LOT of them. Now it's up to him to coach 'em up and create a team.

Last season you could easily project 21+ wins, even if things went terribly bad....who knows this season? Personally, I can't fathom anything below .500, not with a fairly soft non-conference schedule, so anything between 18-30+ wins is completely possible.
    And they're not just any kind of horses, they're thoroughbreds.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      For the record, the dance team needs to do the whiskey tasting first, then lead the crowd in this-
      He needs to add spirit fingers.
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
        And they're not just any kind of horses, they're thoroughbreds.
        And we got Man O' War in Mr. Carl Hall.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
          He needs to add spirit fingers.
          Forget the WSU dance team. He needs to add the ISUR cheer squad and dance team.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
            For the record, the dance team needs to do the whiskey tasting first, then lead the crowd in this-
            This was so inthpiring I pulled the old leg warmers and spandex _out of the closet_ and gay this a tryst.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              This was so inthpiring I pulled the old leg warmers and spandex _out of the closet_ and gay this a tryst.
              I am hoping to turn you from your ways and to avoid anymore “experimental trysts”. Plus, we don’t need any “Double Dream Hands” and “Spirit Fingers” as our half-time entertainment. However, if we have to have a dance routine and as an alternative to Mr. John Jacobson, I recommend Ms. Barbara Eden of I Dream of Jeannie fame. In fact, here is a little dance number she performed a few years ago:

No copyright infrigument. Circa 1970. This video was shown on Chicago's WGN morning news on 4/24/09 while interviewing Barbara Eden. Here's the link to Barba...

Now we just need someone to go back into time, maybe they can borrow the old DeLorean, kidnap Ms. Eden about 8 minutes before she goes on the air and bring her here back to Charles Koch Arena. It would be nice for whoever is driving the DeLorean to have a nice bottle of white-wine for Ms. Eden to enjoy on her ride here and home. Also, someone needs to make sure the Flux Capacitor is in full-working order and completely charged so she gets back to her time to go on the air as she was scheduled to do so that evening

Well anyway, I am just glad that my mom to never put one-and-one together and figured out that my carpal tunnel syndrome only flared up about 30 minutes after each episode of I Dream of Jeannie was shown on TV. Thank God we didn’t have Youtube and the internet when I was younger.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                I am hoping to turn you from your ways and to avoid anymore “experimental trysts”. Plus, we don’t need any “Double Dream Hands” and “Spirit Fingers” as our half-time entertainment. However, if we have to have a dance routine and as an alternative to Mr. John Jacobson, I recommend Ms. Barbara Eden of I Dream of Jeannie fame. In fact, here is a little dance number she performed a few years ago:

No copyright infrigument. Circa 1970. This video was shown on Chicago's WGN morning news on 4/24/09 while interviewing Barbara Eden. Here's the link to Barba...

Now we just need someone to go back into time, maybe they can borrow the old DeLorean, kidnap Ms. Eden about 8 minutes before she goes on the air and bring her here back to Charles Koch Arena. It would be nice for whoever is driving the DeLorean to have a nice bottle of white-wine for Ms. Eden to enjoy on her ride here and home. Also, someone needs to make sure the Flux Capacitor is in full-working order and completely charged so she gets back to her time to go on the air as she was scheduled to do so that evening

Well anyway, I am just glad that my mom to never put one-and-one together and figured out that my carpal tunnel syndrome only flared up about 30 minutes after each episode of I Dream of Jeannie was shown on TV. Thank God we didn’t have Youtube and the internet when I was younger.
                Rofl.

Comment

Ok great let's do that????

Comment

Seton Hall vs. Wichita State (Audio 03-16-06)

Our Sundays with Mike Kennedy continues with our next installment of "Great Moments in Shocker History".

Seton Hall vs. Wichita State Audio (03-16-06):

Go Shockers!!!

Comment

• Wichita State vs. Tennessee Audio (03-18-06)

We finish off our Sunday evening with play-by-play announcer Mike Kennedy as he calls the next game just two days later in the 2nd Round of the 2006 NCAA Tournament. Let's listen to the final minutes of the game between,

Wichita State vs. Tennessee Audio (03-18-06):

Go Shockers!!!

Comment

• great memory! thanks!

Comment

• We don't always say thanks for your efforts.... but thanks for your efforts.
                          “Talk low, talk slow and don't say too much.”
                          John Wayne

Comment

• Wichita State at LSU Audio (11-25-06)

Wichita State at LSU Audio (11-25-06)

Today's Sunday with Mike Kennedy continues with our next installment of "Great Moments in Shocker History":

Go Shockers!!!

Comment

• Wichita State at Syracuse Audio (12-02-06)

Wichita State at Syracuse Audio (12-02-06)

We finish off our Sunday evening with play-by-play announcer Mike Kennedy as he calls the next game just seven days later as the Shockers visit the Orange Men at the Carrier Dome in Syracuse, New York and in front of over 27,0000 Cuse fans. Let's listen to the final minutes of the game between:

Go Shockers!!!

Comment

• Wichita State at Davidson - ESPN Audio (02-18-12)

Wichita State at Davidson - ESPN Audio (02/18/12)

For those of you who might be interested, I made a Youtube Video of the Audio of the entire (minus timeouts and halftime) ESPN Bracketbuster game with Davidson College. It's not our buddy Mike Kennedy, but at least we now have a record of the event.

Go Shockers!!!
                                Last edited by WuShock Reaper; July 11, 2012, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X