Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evansville at WSU - Audio (02-17-10)

Evansville at WSU - Audio (02-17-10)

Our fifth and final (this is long one, but it needs to be to set the stage for the final seconds) flashback for today with “Sunday’s with play-by-play announcer Mike Kennedy” has the UE Purple Aces visiting the WSU Shockers just three days later. Can the Shockers pullout their own pocket full aces or will the UE Aces have the higher hand. Let’s find out as the WSU Shockers are “all-in”:

Flashback Memory with Mike Kennedy, WSU's play-by-play announcer.Evansville at WSU - Audio (02-17-10)

Go Shockers!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
      Also, a new shirt idea. "Our scout team is better than yours."
      How about our scout team > your starting five
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
        I'm definitely not heartbroken to see him go. Still, I wish him the best of luck at a sport where he probably has more talent. Golf is a great sport.

However, I will miss the flattest 3 point shot in the Missouri Valley
        Why would you have been heartbroken? I don't think Randall swings that way, so you never had a chance....

Comment

• Wichita State at LSU - Audio (12-18-10)

Wichita State at LSU - Audio (12-18-10)

Our flashback’s for today (two of them) with “Sunday’s with play-by-play announcer Mike Kennedy” has the WSU Shockers visiting the LSU Tigers in Bossier City, Louisiana. Can the Shockers win the third and final game of the three-game series with the tigers? Let’s find out:

Wichita State at LSU - Audio (12-18-10) at Bossier City, Louisiana

Go Shockers!!!

P.S. Greetings from Corpus Christi, Texas

Comment

• Tulsa at WSU - Audio (12-21-10)

Tulsa at WSU - Audio (12-21-10)

Our Second and final flashback for today with “Sunday’s with play-by-play announcer Mike Kennedy” is the Tulsa Golden Hurricane at Intrust Bank Arena in Wichita, Kansas versus the WSU Shockers. Let's listen in as Mr. Kennedy calls the final seconds:

Tulsa at WSU - Audio (12-21-10) at Intrust Bank Arena in Wichita, Kansas

Go Shockers!

P.S. I have sand everywhere, and I mean everywhere.

Comment

• No offense, but what is the point of this? As far as I can tell it's to spam up the first few pages of the basketbal forum.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                No offense, but what is the point of this? As far as I can tell it's to spam up the first few pages of the basketbal forum.
                Based on poster response to the topics, there is no point. Going back 5 pages there have been 17ish of these types of topics started. Only 3 of them have been posted in.

Comment

• There should be one thread for all of these, that way people who are really interested in it know where to find them.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                    There should be one thread for all of these, that way people who are really interested in it know where to find them.
                    Agreed.

Comment

• I like them. Make the time pass as I mow, etc.

Comment

• It's nice to re-live past glories. And it's nice to have someone remind me of them--I'm too old to remember them myself...
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• I don't mind listening to a few of them, but the amount of single post threads is annoying.

Comment

• I agree about putting them all in one thread. If @WuShock Reaper: would agree, I'm should @_kai_: could do his magic.

Comment

• I'm going to lump them together in one thread. I'm fairly certain that Reaper can edit his original post, once I merge them all. That way when he posts a new one, he can update the original post to add the new one. And I have no problem with him replying to the thread to let people know he added a new one.

I do agree that with the lack of user response to the threads, the individual threads clutter up the front page of the basketball forum. I do appreciate the content for the slow period of the off season, so thank you for that Reaper.
                              ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X