Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
    Hope the seats don't look like this...

The only obstructed view I'll have during the game is if my Freya decides to jump in my lap and stand in front of my face while I'm watching the game from my couch. She does that.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
      Hope the seats don't look like this...

KU people will fill in empty seats.

Comment

• If the article is accurate (no reason to think it's not, BUT it's ku so every detail is taken with a grain of salt) then it looks like half the upper bowl is set aside for WSU fans and roughly 1/3 of the lower bowl. Only 2 of the best 10 sections are for WSU but did anyone expect even that good? I sure didn't. 8 lower bowl sections (6 at the end and corners and 2 I'm guessing behind our bench) affords any fan the opportunity for a great seat. No excuses. I'm surprised actually, if not out and out stunned.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          If the article is accurate (no reason to think it's not, BUT it's ku so every detail is taken with a grain of salt) then it looks like half the upper bowl is set aside for WSU fans and roughly 1/3 of the lower bowl. Only 2 of the best 10 sections are for WSU but did anyone expect even that good? I sure didn't. 8 lower bowl sections (6 at the end and corners and 2 I'm guessing behind our bench) affords any fan the opportunity for a great seat. No excuses. I'm surprised actually, if not out and out stunned.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            If the article is accurate (no reason to think it's not, BUT it's ku so every detail is taken with a grain of salt) then it looks like half the upper bowl is set aside for WSU fans and roughly 1/3 of the lower bowl. Only 2 of the best 10 sections are for WSU but did anyone expect even that good? I sure didn't. 8 lower bowl sections (6 at the end and corners and 2 I'm guessing behind our bench) affords any fan the opportunity for a great seat. No excuses. I'm surprised actually, if not out and out stunned.

I haven't seen anything specific come out from the KU side .. but It's possible they have the same but opposite sections reserved for them, then the rest of the lower bowl will be general public availability.

For anyone that has a preorder date earlier than the 22nd and ISN'T planning on going, let me know. I'd love to hop in slightly earlier.

Comment

• Just noticed this on the event details page ... looks like 130 plus fees to get in the door ...

"
              • TICKET PRICES
                $205, $180, $130 plus applicable fees (prices subject to change)
              "

https://www.t-mobilecenter.com/event...-wichita-state

Comment

• That's some pretty steep pricing. I'm assuming that means it's $130 to sit in the upper bowl.

Are these typical prices for KC?
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• I knew this was too good to be true. Theyā€™ll gouge us because they can. Beaker types are used to that because thatā€™s what they pay to get into the rat-infested, piss-smelling barn that is AFH. (Doc really has been a bad influence on me.)

Iā€™ll wait and check to see what prices for the K-State game will be. The reality is that I could probably only justify doing one of those trips anyway.
                  78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                    I knew this was too good to be true. Theyā€™ll gouge us because they can. Beaker types are used to that because thatā€™s what they pay to get into the rat-infested, piss-smelling barn that is AFH. (Doc really has been a bad influence on me.)

Iā€™ll wait and check to see what prices for the K-State game will be. The reality is that I could probably only justify doing one of those trips anyway.
                    Kstate game is here this year right? We went to their place last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Kstate game is here this year right? We went to their place last year.
                      It's in KC this year. Around 10 days before the game with KU. The game in '24 will be at the Chuck.
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

It's in KC this year. Around 10 days before the game with KU. The game in '24 will be at the Chuck.
                        ah gotcha. Weird scheduling but whatever. I'd say I'd hope the buyout payment for that last game is high .. but I doubt Tang would do that to Mills considering their background together.

Comment

Just noticed this on the event details page ... looks like 130 plus fees to get in the door ...

"
                          • TICKET PRICES
                            $205, $180, $130 plus applicable fees (prices subject to change)
                          "

https://www.t-mobilecenter.com/event...-wichita-state
                          I have no idea why they had these prices there. The presale today was 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 175 lol. 75 got me front row of upper deck seats. Looks like best available was row 19 in the section right behind the bench.

Comment

I have no idea why they had these prices there. The presale today was 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 175 lol. 75 got me front row of upper deck seats. Looks like best available was row 19 in the section right behind the bench.
                            A friend was helping me get tickets today and told me the same thing. Weird but Iā€™m glad the prices are more palatable.
                            78-65

Comment

• Apparently K-State is paying for part of WSU's trip to Greece.

https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...276656381.html
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                                Apparently K-State is paying for part of WSU's trip to Greece.

https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...276656381.html
                                Interesting timing bit .. they are allowed 10 practices from the 17th through the end of July (or whenever they leave for their August 1st trip). The TBT will be using Koch arena nearly fully from the 19th through the 25th. I'm not sure if the TBT reserves the practice area for anything either.

Comment

Working...
                                X