Non conference scheduling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

A lot of places right outside the T-Mobile center to help change "how you feel" after the game

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I'm only half listening, but did Pat just say we should be rotated in with the D2 schools of the state to play KU? I'm hoping because I wasn't dialed into what he was saying I misunderstood what I did hear, but even for a KU guy, he can't be that ****ing stupid can he?
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

That's the pre-game videos .. where are the post game ones?

Comment

I’m excited to hear the mental gymnastics from KU and their fans now to explain how the reason we didn’t play each other under Gregg wasn’t just that they were scared.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            Let's hope we get the two 5-star kids signed, sealed and delivered.

Which would result in an immediate announcement: "KU forced to cancel game against WSU due to scheduling conflict."
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Which would result in an immediate announcement: "KU forced to cancel game against WSU due to scheduling conflict."
              WuDrWu has been very quiet... I sure could use a PM. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills AGAIN.

Patience 'old' grasshopper...

Comment

Comment

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Brilliant idea!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      And that would probably get distributed 80/20 in favor of KU
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

And that would probably get distributed 80/20 in favor of KU
                        If based on actual attendance, it might be more lopsided than that.

Comment

• Not that anyone asked, but if I were coming from out of town to go to the WSU game at T-Mobile, I'd stay at the Crossroads Hotel and take the streetcar up towards downtown. The bars in and around Crossroads are much better than the P&L bars, and the Crossroads Hotel is probably one of the best in town.

I'd also eat at one of Lazia, Farina, Corvino, or maybe Grunauer. If you want to try a new BBQ joint in the downtownish area, Chef J's in the west bottoms is great. If you want a place inside the downtown loop, the Town Company is one of the better options.
                          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• 5 years ago, I wanted this game. Next year absolutely stupid to do. I’ll be going though as it’s only 3 hours from Omaha.

Comment

• I want the Shockers to play the best teams possible every year. Especially a school I have such a passionate hatred for.

I know many won’t agree but dodging a series because we are down is (almost) as bad as what KU did to us.

If we want to turn this thing around we’ve gotta get back to “ANYBODY, ANYWHERE”
                              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                                I want the Shockers to play the best teams possible every year. Especially a school I have such a passionate hatred for.

I know many won’t agree but dodging a series because we are down is (almost) as bad as what KU did to us.

If we want to turn this thing around we’ve gotta get back to “ANYBODY, ANYWHERE”
                                I do agree and that’s exactly why we shouldn’t play them next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X