Welcome - Paul Mills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saal overheard telling Mills: "One of the best bands I've been around"

Mills: "I can tell by the way they played that rhythm" (paraphrased).

Comment

• Not started yet?
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
        Not started yet?
        Should be live now.

Comment

• Van Fleet? Who's that?

Comment

• Alright guys, this press conference has me ready to go through a wall

Comment

• That’s what I was hoping for! I’ll have to wait until I get home and find the on-demand

Comment

• Welp, I'm all in now!

Comment

• Great, presser. Words are just words but you couldn't have asked for a better start.

Comment

• Saal didn't mention Shockernet.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I am pumped. I live in Texas but may just have to get some season tickets for next year.
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Paul is a stud. Marshall-like. This is gonna be fun.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Mills: "I don't see any problem putting a roster together that can win championships".
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            Saal overheard telling Mills: "One of the best bands I've been around"

Mills: "I can tell by the way they played that rhythm" (paraphrased).
                            As a former band member and a current band Dad, that made me super happy

Comment

• Wait, why do I need a subscription to watch a press conference? Why is this not free on WSU’s YouTube?

Comment

• Will be fun watching the team that he assembles. Hopefully we can keep KP and Walton.
                                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X