No announcement yet.

Who Has Time To Work - NCAA Tournament Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe I wasn’t paying attention, but didn’t our beloved Fred sling a few choice words the other night?

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Like most power 5 , over rated. Unlike other conferences which are under rated. The selection system favors P5 to the 3rd degree.
      Big 10 got 8 ... Only 1 left. Like every year. MWC got 4 again. They at least have 1 left but the rest lost their first game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

I'd kind of like to know more opinions on this...we have a 2 month old at home now, and my wife is constantly yelling at me for swearing, and to me it's not a big deal at all and basically a normal part of language these days.
        Set a good example for your kid. Teach them not to swear. They'll stick out as a class act in interviews and be a breath of fresh air for teachers, employers and future spouse family members. It matters.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Man watching UAB at Vanderbilt in the NIT stirs up some bad memories.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
            Man watching UAB at Vanderbilt in the NIT stirs up some bad memories.
            Yes, we took the bait and didn't keep our player back protecting the rim. The pass was perfect just over the arms of our players backtracking into the hands of our foe who made the layup. Now it's time for many more of the good memories we have enjoyed as we eagerly await exciting new memories.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Charlotte wins the CBI.

North Texas and UAB in the final parts of the NIT
              FAU in the sweet 16.

Newbies are doing ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post

Yes, we took the bait and didn't keep our player back protecting the rim. The pass was perfect just over the arms of our players backtracking into the hands of our foe who made the layup. Now it's time for many more of the good memories we have enjoyed as we eagerly await exciting new memories.
                Ugh just watched it again... lol complete choke job. But it was great seeing those guys compete again.

Comment

Man watching UAB at Vanderbilt in the NIT stirs up some bad memories.
                  Fun, or not so fun, fact. Mario Moore was my wife's boss for a few years after we moved down to Dallas. He loved teasing her about that game a little bit. Of course she gave him plenty of hell back.

He had a fairly big game that game vs Wichita State lol.

Don't think I will ever forget the crazy ending of that one.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    Charlotte wins the CBI.

FAU in the sweet 16.

Newbies are doing ok.
                    This may be a minority opinion, but Charlotte accepting a CBI bid is so C-USA. They should already be operating or at least acting like they are in the AAC.

But at least they went and won the darn thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Fun, or not so fun, fact. Mario Moore was my wife's boss for a few years after we moved down to Dallas. He loved teasing her about that game a little bit. Of course she gave him plenty of hell back.

He had a fairly big game that game vs Wichita State lol.

Don't think I will ever forget the crazy ending of that one.
                      Thats a helluva story! Dude drops 31 on the Shox and becomes your wifes boss?!

Comment

Thats a helluva story! Dude drops 31 on the Shox and becomes your wifes boss?!
                        It was pretty crazy. I didn't believe it when she told me. But it was definitely him lol.
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

This may be a minority opinion, but Charlotte accepting a CBI bid is so C-USA. They should already be operating or at least acting like they are in the AAC.

But at least they went and won the darn thing.
                          Assuming they return a decent amount of their roster, I'm ok with it. Hopefully will translate into non con success for them next year

Comment

• My favorite classic March Madness photos.
                            Duke-Kid-Crying-go-terps.jpgtumblr_nmbdhgwDSp1qzaoamo3_1280.jpgkansas-fan-crying.jpg
                            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              Charlotte wins the CBI.

FAU in the sweet 16.

Newbies are doing ok.
                              Cincy going down to Utah Valley. If I've ever heard of Utah Valley, I don't remember it.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Cincy going down to Utah Valley. If I've ever heard of Utah Valley, I don't remember it.
                                Crazy how much talent exists in college basketball. They have a couple of studs.

Comment

Working...
                                X