If I never hear or see the following again, it will be too soon:

Long knees/tong squeeze
    Capital One commercials
    ”When it’s COVID, Paxlovid”
    A musical ditty about Cologuard of all things
    It’s incredible….ly bad
    The Assman

Comment

• I do appreciate being able to watch the games without a cable subscription. I can deal with a few terrible ads.
      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post

None.
        I think that most of their alumni first go through the Princeton Plumbers and Pipefitters school.

Comment

• The point guard for UCLA reminds me of Dark Helmet from Spaceballs.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
            The point guard for UCLA reminds me of Dark Helmet from Spaceballs.
            The fact that he’s from Cedar Rapids blows my mind.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Anybody else getting the YouTube TV picture-in-picture upgrade? Watch 4 games at once or seamlessly move back and forth between individual games. It’s awesome. And what’s even more amazing is that it works perfectly and is super easy to use! I might even pay for something like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                The pod system is rigged. Send the #1 seed in the Midwest to Birmingham. Makes perfect sense.

Well, we are talking about the NCAA after all, so no surprise...
                Birmingham is the closest site to Houston. Your point is once again off target. Typical.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by MadDog View Post
                  Anybody else getting the YouTube TV picture-in-picture upgrade? Watch 4 games at once or seamlessly move back and forth between individual games. It’s awesome. And what’s even more amazing is that it works perfectly and is super easy to use! I might even pay for something like this.
                  Question for YouTube tv app owners. Can you record shows? If so, unlimited?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Question for YouTube tv app owners. Can you record shows? If so, unlimited?
                    Yes and yes. Recorded items go away after 9 months. I don't know if there is a way to save them longer. It's cloud storage so you don't really "have" them. Playback is restricted to the TV where the recording was made.

Also has "records all" so with a couple clicks I believe I have every WSU game this year recorded so I can go back and watch any game. I would have to want to do that.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Anybody else getting the YouTube TV picture-in-picture upgrade? Watch 4 games at once or seamlessly move back and forth between individual games. It’s awesome. And what’s even more amazing is that it works perfectly and is super easy to use! I might even pay for something like this.
                      Yeah it's cool.
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Was incredible! I’ve been waiting for a PiP option so this was perfect.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Yes. YouTubeTV is the best by far!
                          FINAL FOURS:
                          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                          Number of Times Ranked: 157
                          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                          #3 - Dec. 2017
                          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                          #2 ~ March 2014
                          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Wait what? I have Youtube TV and somehow overlooked this! Thanks for the post!
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• 10 years ago...

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X