Who Has Time To Work - NCAA Tournament Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

He disappointed me in his after-game interview. Said something about "bank shots" being the difference in the game.
    Yup! But, he didn't disappoint me. Wah Wah Wah

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

He disappointed me in his after-game interview. Said something about "bank shots" being the difference in the game.
      Butthurt much?

I wonder if he would’ve brought that up if his team was banking in 3s to win the game. Enjoy the couch, Tommy.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Saw the same thing. Struck me as pretty sour grapes.
        Yup. Thought the same. He fell way down the respect ladder with that. And I don’t think he liked the inbound play when Johnson bounced the ball off his player’s butt to get the easy layup. Heady and not that rare of a play. Great game. Just great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
          Nowell is good, but he’s no Goudelock.
          No, that was that Massoud guy, or whatever his name is. Dropped one in from Goudelock range.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Izzo has been on my list since he was talking junk on why was WSU ranked so high the year they started 34-0.

Happy trails Tomboy!
            The Assman

Comment

• Great game. KSU made the shots, and the Nowell bucket at the end with the backdoor cover -3.5 ta boot.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Did the Mighty Spartans lose?….remember that comment?

Comment

• The Gonzaga-UCLA game is fun. I am a huge fan of Jaime Jaquez and Tyger Campbell.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Mic is a helluva coach.

Cinci hasn’t been the same since he left.
                    The Assman

Comment

• Praying to 6 pound 8 ounce Baby Jesus that FAU can pull this off
                      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• The thugs and turds sure do know how to win.
                        Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Something about FAU is a little unlikable. Not sure what it’s is, but it’s there.
                          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                            Great game. KSU made the shots, and the Nowell bucket at the end with the backdoor cover -3.5 ta boot.
                            K St closed at 1.5 and were dogs the entire day....

Comment

• It was humorous when the announcers got mixed up over which Tennessee player got called for throwing an elbow. Easy mistake, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                                Praying to 6 pound 8 ounce Baby Jesus that FAU can pull this off
                                HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY JESUS!

Comment

Working...
                                X