Who Has Time To Work - NCAA Tournament Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Birmingham is the closest site to Houston. Your point is once again off target. Typical.
    Yeah, because Birmingham is the only Midwest location they could have placed Auburn, right dingleberry?

Comment

• Haven't seen any data to support this, but in the games I've watched, it sure seems like three point shooting has been very subpar across the board. Is it the big arenas, players being tight on the big stage?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
        Haven't seen any data to support this, but in the games I've watched, it sure seems like three point shooting has been very subpar across the board. Is it the big arenas, players being tight on the big stage?
        Case in point first half of this K State/Kentucky game. Combined two for 23.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Yeah, because Birmingham is the only Midwest location they could have placed Auburn, right dingleberry?

That wasn’t the point you were making, twatwaffle.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• K State was shaky, couldn’t get a rebound but it came together when it mattered most at the end. Gritty effort. Reminded me of our Marshall teams.

So glad to see the loser Kentucky fans go home crying.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              K State was shaky, couldn’t get a rebound but it came together when it mattered most at the end. Gritty effort. Reminded me of our Marshall teams.

So glad to see the loser Kentucky fans go home crying.
              Tang has been impressive in his first year. Sweet 16 for the kittens.
              I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Yes Fev. I'm far from a Kentucky fan. K-State landed themselves a solid coach. Now it's our turn.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

Tang has been impressive in his first year. Sweet 16 for the kittens.
                  What's that you say, A first year coach did that. But I thought..........

Go get KS

Comment

• Gotta love an NCAA that has Kansas, Kentucky, Duke, Virginia getting bounced the first weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                      Gotta love an NCAA that has Kansas, Kentucky, Duke, Virginia getting bounced the first weekend.
                      And North Carolina not even in it.

Comment

• I am getting sick of players on the floor, players on the bench, and every staffer pissing and moaning about every call that doesn’t go their way. It’s not just limited to the Memphises of the world.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                          I am getting sick of players on the floor, players on the bench, and every staffer pissing and moaning about every call that doesn’t go their way. It’s not just limited to the Memphises of the world.
                          One of the reasons I can’t stand Izzo
                          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                            I am getting sick of players on the floor, players on the bench, and every staffer pissing and moaning about every call that doesn’t go their way. It’s not just limited to the Memphises of the world.
                            I know of a former Shocker who coach who didn't seem to complain or have a problem with anything.

Comment

• I think this FAU team would kick our ass. They get after it.

I thunk my top 5 is now a top 6.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                                I think this FAU team would kick our ass. They get after it.

I thunk my top 5 is now a top 6.
                                Yep, and we know they can beat Memphis.
                                I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Working...
                                X