Who Has Time To Work - NCAA Tournament Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    Drake's Center against Pohto would not be pretty.
    When I watched Brodie against Bradley he didn't look very good. Basically a slightly better version of IPBC. He looks much better tonight.

Comment

• Are my eyes playing tricks on me? K-state is a 3 seed in the east and Duke is a 5?

Comment

Drake's Center against Pohto would not be pretty.
        I hate statements like this. How are you so certain Pohto wouldn't run him around the perimeter endlessly making him ineffective? So many more variables than "oMg DuDe iS MacK TruCk". I think it comes down to game plans and coaching more than the eyeball test of him looking dominant compared to someone you see as weak. Under the right coach, I think Drake's center could be exploited just as easily as anything.

Comment

• I enjoyed the FDU win, but I don’t necessarily enjoy watching Purdue lose. Painter has been unfairly maligned and is a great coach. Weird things happen in the tournament, so I don’t consider 3%-15% of the games you play in a season to be some end-all be-all for your worthiness as a coach.

That said, there can be stylistic points made, particularly about Virginia, that are decent arguments…I would argue UVA overachieves in the regular season given their talent level. They don’t have enough guys who can break you down one-on-one, and teams take advantage of that in the tournament.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• The Geese are peeing down their legs.

Comment

• Turnovers and airballs.

Comment

• Hurricane's are cranking the vise.

Comment

• Drake looked like IB's Shocks.

Comment

• FT's

Drake - 5/8
                    Miami - 23/29

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• The Miami coach, Jim L. had some great guards at George Mason with long shooting range. Drake played solid D. most of the time. Give their coach an interview.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I will never root for Larranaga. He can lose every game even if my son plays for him.

Piss off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                          I will never root for Larranaga. He can lose every game even if my son plays for him.

Piss off.
                          I don't root for him either.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

FT's

Drake - 5/8
                            Miami - 23/29
                            About the same disparity in NIL $$$ spent on players

Comment

• Originally posted by Wichita Willy View Post
                              Drake looked like IB's Shocks.
                              Lol take that stuff over to facebook!
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• My first look at Florida Atlantic…the look really athletic. Giving Memphis fits so far. I think they will be a good addition to the American next year. They’ll replace UCF. quite nicely…

Comment

Working...
                                X