Who Has Time To Work - NCAA Tournament Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

I don't know. Does Princeton have any wealthy alumni?
    None.

Comment

• All those JoCo t-shirt wearing fans with tix to the Sweet 16 can sit back and enjoy a game or two and see what a team with hard nose defense looks like. LOLZ

Comment

• Down 10 at half. Won by 17

Damn, Houston is tough.
        78-65

Comment

• Houston knows how to win.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
            All those JoCo t-shirt wearing fans with tix to the Sweet 16 can sit back and enjoy a game or two and see what a team with hard nose defense looks like. LOLZ
            KU’s defense is currently ranked 10th in adjusted defensive efficiency this season. Yeah, they don’t know how to play defense.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• KU does well in league, until they get to the tournament and have refs other than Big 12 refs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

KU’s defense is currently ranked 10th in adjusted defensive efficiency this season. Yeah, they don’t know how to play defense.
                I don’t care. Boy, you sure know your KU stats. BTW, I said hard nose, there is a difference.

Comment

I don’t care. Boy, you sure know your KU stats. BTW, I said hard nose, there is a difference.
                  I have the internet and know how to look up KenPom quickly. I could do the same for 362 other teams.

I couldn’t care less if a defense is “hard-nosed” as long as it’s good.

Comment

• If I never hear or see the following again, it will be too soon:

Long knees/tong squeeze
                    Capital One commercials
                    ”When it’s COVID, Paxlovid”
                    A musical ditty about Cologuard of all things

Comment

• The metrics can be helpful, but hey aren’t always.

Comment

I have the internet and know how to look up KenPom quickly. I could do the same for 362 other teams.

I couldn’t care less if a defense is “hard-nosed” as long as it’s good.
                        Whatever, I don’t watch KU in general and its ok if you want to stand up for your team as you felt it necessary to run to there defense. The sting will subside by morning.

Comment

Whatever, I don’t watch KU in general and its ok if you want to stand up for your team as you felt it necessary to run to there defense. The sting will subside by morning.
                          If we want to criticize KU, I’d rather we do it for good reasons like their cheating or arrogant fanbase. Saying, “KU sucks LOL they don’t play hard and they suck” makes us look bad.

Comment

• Looks like Penn St may have run out of gas. (or is that electricity).

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                              Houston knows how to win.
                              When Houston decides to play defense it is the best I have ever seen and I have been around along time

Comment

If we want to criticize KU, I’d rather we do it for good reasons like their cheating or arrogant fanbase. Saying, “KU sucks LOL they don’t play hard and they suck” makes us look bad.
                                Try a little reading comprehension, I never said one word about anyone’s defense but UH. Never used the word suck. You felt a need to call me out because of a perceived insinuation.

How about the eye test, UH trailed by 10 at half and held their opponent to 23 and won going away, hard nosed!
                                KU led by a similar margin at half and gave up 45 in the 2nd half and LOST.

Comment

Working...
                                X