The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
    I'm surprised Plitzuweit hasn't come up before considering the Summit League connection with HCPM.
    Nice find. Get this kid!

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Nice find. Get this kid!
      I'm guessing HCPM has a reason. Could be a good stat guy with a tp attitude...

Comment

• Here is a highlight of A.J P. Below.

Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
          Here is a highlight of A.J P. Below.

https://youtu.be/_PskkmdNuDM
          Would be a fantastic addition

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I'm guessing HCPM has a reason. Could be a good stat guy with a tp attitude...
            And it could be HCPM approached him and he said he wasn't interested. The only thing we know is he appears to still be in the portal. He's been in the portal for 4 months so not like he is a latecomer.

Kind of surprising Plitzuweit has lasted this long in the portal. Perhaps he is the one that is being very selective on what he is looking for. Maybe has a couple of offers in hand and waiting to see who can best sweeten the NIL pot for him.
            Last edited by 1972Shocker; August 1, 2023, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Stretch 4. Can hit from deep. Very good rebounder. I guess the coaching staff feels comfortable with the current group of guards!

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Stretch 4. Can hit from deep. Very good rebounder. I guess the coaching staff feels comfortable with the current group of guards!
                Head scratcher. Really need a PG. So we pick up a reserve forward off of an MVC team.

Comment

• It warms the heart to hear a guy that can't get consistent minutes as a senior at SWOMO is a "great fit" here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Head scratcher. Really need a PG. So we pick up a reserve forward off of an MVC team.
                    Man I wish we could get you in contact with coach Mills so you can let him know the teams needs and who to they should sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxing Me Softly View Post

Man I wish we could get you in contact with coach Mills so you can let him know the teams needs and who to they should sign.
                      Are you excited about this pickup?

Comment

• This late in the game we probably should have expected a lackluster add.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Are you excited about this pickup?
                          Do tell, who was the exciting pickup you were hoping for in August to fill the 13th scholarship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxing Me Softly View Post

Do tell, who was the exciting pickup you were hoping for in August to fill the 13th scholarship.
                            By avoiding the question, you are confirming you are disappointed too but I guess you were expecting to be disappointed. I would have at least liked to have someone at the biggest position of need or if we are going to take a flyer on someone, then at least get someone with more than one year of eligibility. Picking up someone who couldn't produce at lower levels than WSU doesn't make sense at all.

Comment

By avoiding the question, you are confirming you are disappointed too but I guess you were expecting to be disappointed. I would have at least liked to have someone at the biggest position of need or if we are going to take a flyer on someone, then at least get someone with more than one year of eligibility. Picking up someone who couldn't produce at lower levels than WSU doesn't make sense at all.
                              Damn……

Comment

• Yeah, little disappointed in this one. But I will give Mills the chance to prove whether he is a genius or not. Time will tell.
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X