Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post

Thanks for putting this together.

I honestly haven't done any research, should we be excited about anyone on this list?
    I personally like Bates, Khalifa and Thompson the most. Martin is a wildcard. Lit it up at D2 Missouri Southern as a Freshman and Sophomore. Couldn't get on the floor at KU last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

I wouldn't count on QB at this point. Great if he becomes healthy and develops into a well rounded contributor but I'm not holding my breath.
      you are wise

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Isaac doesn't care about his girlfriends needs and transfers to Creighton as expected. She should dump his ass.
        His girlfriend is on the Creighton volleyball team and wanted Isaac in Omaha. Supposedly his high school coach and parents preferred Lincoln. Huskers pulled out the stops in 11th hour, but romance won.

Comment

• I heard a rumour that we could possibly get Grill as a non scholarship walk on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wichita Willy View Post
            I heard a rumour that we could possibly get Grill as a non scholarship walk on.
            I’ve also heard Caleb Love, Drew Timme, and Keonte Johnson are already on their way to Wichita.
            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

This has all the hallmarks of Evan Wessel’s perpetual walk-on move.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Yes, but does he qualify for a reverse mortgage?
                As well as a Jitterbug phone and walk in bathtub.

Comment

• Originally posted by JayPak View Post
                  His girlfriend is on the Creighton volleyball team and wanted Isaac in Omaha. Supposedly his high school coach and parents preferred Lincoln. Huskers pulled out the stops in 11th hour, but romance won.
                  We were aware of the girlfriend status. My comment was a call back to Creighton girls loving the Shocker and how him coming here would be the best thing for their relationship.

I'm flattered though that you took my comment even somewhat seriously.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

It would be interesting, but there’s almost no way something like this happens, especially in this day and age. It doesn’t benefit a coach much to effectively have 14 scholarship players. Too many guys who wouldn’t be getting playing time.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Shooting Guard is the one position we don't really need help with considering Rogers, Pierre, and Ricks can all play SG.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Shooting Guard is the one position we don't really need help with considering Rogers, Pierre, and Ricks can all play SG.
                        Ricks hasn't done anything and we need at least 4 good shooting guards/wings. Preferably one of them can play some 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

Preferably one of them can play some 1.
                          I'm going to need a few years before I can accept a SG trying to play PG after last year's debacle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

I’ve also heard Caleb Love, Drew Timme, and Keonte Johnson are already on their way to Wichita.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Never have been impressed with Kenny. Can't shoot the 3. Too soft inside. Below average post moves. Every player (except if Mills brings players with him) will have to learn a new system. I just feel we can do better than Kenny.
                              I'm kind of with you. But he has great footwork inside and good court awareness. If he bulks up and learns to use that bulk around the hoop he will dominate most folks. He is already a great high post guy but could be even better there if he can start canning 10-17 ft jumpers.
                              While I haven't been totally impressed yet, I see the potential, and he has a few more years to get there.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

I'm going to need a few years before I can accept a SG trying to play PG after last year's debacle.
                                Just as relief, another good ball handler that can play in a pinch

Comment

Working...
                                X