X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmless reply, or a hint...?

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
      500k at 25k is about 20 players. My assumption would be that it would only go to scholarship basketball players, men's and women's. But I think they said all student athletes. Could be they are talking about scholarship athletes only, but that would still be a major shortfall of cash. Since most of the baseball team only gets 1/2 scholarship, how would that work?
      They have to have some projections of cash rolling in either way.
      If a single dollar out of the collective goes to women's basketball, outside of dedicated funds, I will never contribute another penny.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

If a single dollar out of the collective goes to women's basketball, outside of dedicated funds, I will never contribute another penny.
        Hey now, we can get some trannies to suit up. National champions women's team baby....

Comment

Yep, and that's not a hate on WBB but you allocate your funds to the places that make you money and that people care about. It's economics.
          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

Yep, and that's not a hate on WBB but you allocate your funds to the places that make you money and that people care about. It's economics.
            Agree, it's not charity...
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

..............lawsuits..........

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

..............lawsuits..........
                Go look at the NIL Value of WSU WBB players vs MBB players. Title IX is for scholarships. They aren't entitled to any "equality" in NIL money purely for being here. The Cavinder Twins, LSU gymnast etc proves if you have a value it will be paid. At Wichita State, the value is in MBB. Those lawsuits would be laughed out of any courtroom, even in California.
                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Go look at the NIL Value of WSU WBB players vs MBB players. Title IX is for scholarships. They aren't entitled to any "equality" in NIL money purely for being here. The Cavinder Twins, LSU gymnast etc proves if you have a value it will be paid. At Wichita State, the value is in MBB. Those lawsuits would be laughed out of any courtroom, even in California.
                  I think you over-estimate the California courts.

Comment

Now if it lured Catlin Clark here, that would defiantly get me into the stands for the Lady Shox!!
                    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

It definitely is a troll if you scroll back. Last 3 days hes "broke" the new that

1. Hunter Dickinson to Georgetown (didn't happen)
                      2. SDSU to PAC 12 confirmed (didn't happen)
                      3. Bill Self to retire (didn't happen)
                      This guy's bio is also hilarious:

Sports reporter who has covered the SEC, Atlanta Flacons, and the Atlanta Falcons. SEC and recruiting expert for The Eddy Report and SINS sports | Heisman Voter
                      He covers the Atlanta Falcons and the Atlanta Falcons.
                      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Approximately 443
                        If I remember correctly, there are around 160-170 scholarships. However, in several sports these can be split.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          Thought this was interesting...

"He was must-see basketball, the star of the league and a national media darling in a conference that simply doesn't generate a lot of heat. It was unfortunate Abmas played for a coach who generally wasn't well-liked around the league, by either opposing teams or the handful of non-fanboy media that covers the Summit, because the negativity muted some of the celebration around Abmas."
                          They both sound PERFECT for WSU!
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Comment

• Get on this HCPM! Was a heavy target and offered by WSU before choosing St. Johns.

Comment

• I'm with you, MikeKennedyRulz, let's get this guy. Paging Quincy Acy, I need you to make a call.

Comment

Working...
                                X