Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    We need armchair in here stat
    Money is not the issue. Armchair showed up with the briefcase.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Someone found a social media post where he said something like "I don't care what others think, my decisions are my own" followed by two middle fingers. Presumably in regards to his decision to leave. It's here somewhere, but I couldn't find it.
      Well I’m that case ; f that guy

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Money is not the issue. Armchair showed up with the briefcase.

Let's get a bigger briefcase

Comment

Is that what he was getting at? Good Lord. I didn’t get past the “ton of a weed” comment; poster is probably smoking crabgrass.
          While wearing his pink skirt and putting on eye liner.

Comment

No, I get it. But he wasn’t kicked for having a gun, or for having the weed, because there is literally nothing wrong with one and the other is something every other nana player and half the coaches are almost certain to do as well. He was kicked because he turned himself into a distraction. People crucifying JW need to take a chill pill, because we are fans, supporters, and boosters of the school that didn’t kick a player for driving drunk, which is 10x worse than this. In fact, I think we are getting ready to welcome him back on campus to cheer him on…
            I am siding with you on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
              Having a legal firearm - no problem with that. Used to have my own selection of them, but they were all lost in a boating accident.
              Please provide GPS pin for the boating accident, and closest scuba rental place to said pin?
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• So many people getting wound up over nothing here.

it’s interrupting my reading for bad scoops of recruiting info. It’s like I’m planning for gold and someone’s shitting upstream of me. Sure I might not get gold but I’d rather not get the **** either lol

lets move on please

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

I am siding with you on this.
                  Is JW being crucified? I don’t see it. A little criticism maybe, but no crucifixion. Do you think he should get a free pass?

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post

I love, love this. For the first time ever we can compete without being put on probation for 10 years.
                    Maybe this 'new normal' ain't such a bad thing after all. Oh, wait...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Maybe this 'new normal' ain't such a bad thing after all. Oh, wait...
                      Oh wait WHAT?!?! Don't leave me hangin'!!
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

No, I get it. But he wasn’t kicked for having a gun, or for having the weed, because there is literally nothing wrong with one and the other is something every other nana player and half the coaches are almost certain to do as well. He was kicked because he turned himself into a distraction. People crucifying JW need to take a chill pill, because we are fans, supporters, and boosters of the school that didn’t kick a player for driving drunk, which is 10x worse than this. In fact, I think we are getting ready to welcome him back on campus to cheer him on…
                        In a vacuum, I agree, 10x worse.

Yes, what CF did was wrong and illegal. But had he got caught for driving drunk a few months after a teammate drove drunk and killed someone, I think the situation would have ended MUCH differently for him. It should have.

By the way, I'm not crucifying JW, and I don't think anyone else is doing so. I just think the criticism is justified. Again, just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. Unfortunately, JW learned that lesson the hard way.
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushockerdude View Post
                          So anyways, back to recruiting.
                          This is ShockerNet sir…..
                          The Assman

Comment

• Zero evidence of us having any NIL money worth of chasing Abmus other then 1 random K State guy saying it correct ? Unless we here it from a WSU source then it should be considered no more than that persons personal thoughts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Oh wait WHAT?!?! Don't leave me hangin'!!
                              You are not ready Grasshopper...

Comment

• Abmas dream is dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X