Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post

Can’t we say the same for Koch ?
    I assumed it was a Charles Koch personal sponsorship, not Koch Industries, which is private by the way. As far as I know, Koch is not funding the NILs

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

I assumed it was a Charles Koch personal sponsorship, not Koch Industries, which is private by the way. As far as I know, Koch is not funding the NILs
      Good info

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoShockers2021 View Post

Can’t we say the same for Koch ?
        Yes.

Comment

• Memphis shooting guard Johnathan Lawson has entered the transfer portal.

The 6-foot-6 Memphis native averaged 3.4 points per game as a redshirt freshman this season. Lawson's most significant contribution to the Tigers was his 3-point shooting ability. He converted 41.3% of his 46 attempts beyond the arc.

I'd take this guy in a heartbeat. Still raw but a super high ceiling. I'd imagine there will be interest from some bigger programs.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Has anybody tried that Yuengling beer?
            I enjoy it!

Comment

• meme.png

Comment

• Not Collins or Abmas according to Taylor

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

meme.png

Comment

• Not a portal guy

Comment

• Ooooooh man. It’s happening isn’t it? Getting my number one!

Getting ready to board an eight hour flight. Might need to buy that in flight WiFi after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Not a portal guy
                        Wait wait wait. You mean we don’t have to recruit exclusively from the portal? What year is this, 2015?
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Regul8te View Post
                          Ooooooh man. It’s happening isn’t it? Getting my number one!

Getting ready to board an eight hour flight. Might need to buy that in flight WiFi after all.
                          Watch it get announced in 9 hours.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Curious timing with shocks02 post on recruiting page. Connection maybe?
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Watch it get announced in 9 hours.
                              Or TE is doing his best 2021 impersonation and there is no pending announcement.

Comment

• About 37% of the 1550 players listed in the portal by Verbal Commits have found a new school. I would estimate about 5% transferred to a non D1 or juco. It will be interesting to see how many more enter the portal as the deadline nears. As schools get new commitments, current players sometimes transfer as they see the new player as their replacement or competition. 25% or more won’t be playing next year. That leaves WSU 500 transfers plus jucos and high school players to find up to 5. The 350 division 1 schools have added about 1.7 players out of the 4.5 that left. WSU has replaced 3 of the 7 scholarship graduates and transfers so far. Based on last season, I don’t think Ricks, Abidde or Ballard are definite rotation players which means WSU needs to hit on at least 3 out of 5.
                                I like recruiting news as much as anyone, but making judgements now seems a bit premature.

Comment

Working...
                                X