The 2023 Official “Jay Bilas No Rules” Transfer Portal Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    I think our NIL for women’s soccer will be mind blowing.
    If we started a women's beach volleyball program, my bank account would run dry
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• On3 just reported Abmas is visiting K-State this weekend. Not sure what to make of all of it, other than the fact we shouldn’t be making anything of any of it.

Comment

• Sounds like brotherly love might me turned into brotherly rivalry
        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
          On3 just reported Abmas is visiting K-State this weekend. Not sure what to make of all of it, other than the fact we shouldn’t be making anything of any of it.
          I would say the rumors to Texas are overblown then? If Texas WANTED him, they would give him NIL he couldn’t refuse. So if he is visiting KSU, then whatever Texas offered wasn’t a no-brainer.

Comment

• I love the sentiment.

Although it’s funny that Rudy T said that when Charles Barkley was there, because they definitely tried to assemble a super team instead of the right pieces at the end of his career.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                Sounds like brotherly love might me turned into brotherly rivalry
                Abmas to any school but KU, KSU or Memphis please lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Abmas to any school but KU, KSU or Memphis please lol
                  Let's add Texas and Arkansas to that list. Abmas would look great in Shocker garb and not lose the minutes he should play.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Has Abmas actually visited here yet?
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                      Last summer Taylor Eldridge was saying Colby Rogers would be the starting SG if he were declared eligible, ahead of Jarron Pierre. Suggesting Rogers and Germany can't start in the AAC is a major stretch based on their past production.
                      Stick knows more than TE! Come on.

Comment

• I see stick has polluted this thread nicely.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          I wonder who actually is the dumbest person in the room?

That comment almost had a twinge of FHCGM to it.....and I liked it. If he would have shaken his wrist a bit, I might have sprinted to the ATM to make an NIL contribution.
                          come on, you don't even know if Bob was there

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            I wonder who actually is the dumbest person in the room?

That comment almost had a twinge of FHCGM to it.....and I liked it. If he would have shaken his wrist a bit, I might have sprinted to the ATM to make an NIL contribution.
                            A lot of Marshallisms there with HCPM. The way he speaks and things he says definitely remind one of fHCGM. Very refreshing.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

come on, you don't even know if Bob was there
                              Bob wouldn't show up unless he was hand delivered an invitation and was chauffeured to the event.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                                Not much to go off with him. Played around 4 mpg last season. Averaged less than a point and a rebound per game. Three star out of Huntington Prep in WV. Seems like a project. With a similar project in QB on the roster, can't see that this one makes any sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X