Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: vs East Carolina (12/31/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only positive is it might get a real HC in here soon.
    The Assman

Comment

• We have a lot of "me" guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

Actually, it ended up being 38 points...from the 49-41 lead... to getting popped by 10.
        Ugh.

That is all.
        By the end of the game. There was a swing of 28 points (30-12) in the 2nd half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
          I’m about to billboard the **** outta this mother****er
          You should actually do it. Not even joking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
            I’m about to billboard the **** outta this mother****er
            "A Legacy of Failure - Part 2"

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              We have a lot of "me" guys.
              Our best stretch was when we were playing unselfish, team ball. When players started thinking they weren't getting their fair share of touches it went down hill.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

"A Legacy of Failure - Part 2"
                Legacy of Failure 2: Electric Boogalo
                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• I hope we have their coaches phone number. His coaching ran circles around IB’s today. We are now 22 and 22 in our last 44 games under IB. I don’t need to see anymore of this.

Comment

• And what happened to our great, tremendous, vaunted and lauded defense? it was exposed.

Comment

• Box score for the East Carolina Pirates vs. Wichita State Shockers NCAAM game from December 31, 2022 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

only 11 TO's, seemed like more

Comment

• Pohto and Scott came into this game averaging 7.3 points. They had 40 this game and we lost by 10 at home.

Comment

• And Dahl saying Pohto took a charge…ummmmm. Billboard for Dahl too.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                            Any boo birds piping up in the arena today?
                            No. I'm personally never going to boo the team either

Comment

• Many of us on this forum could see this developing very early last season. IB is just a pathetic coach. Amazing how far and how fast this program has sunk in such a short time. Our PF's are horrible. Question now, for me, is can we retain Walton and KP to build around? We need to keep them and get a coach/staff that can recruit some quality transfers especially at PG and PF and then be able to coach them. We need at least five new quality players. If IB is not replaced soon AND staff then Saal is not doing his job.

Comment

• Good news is I heard there was a Saal sighting and he looked absolutely pissed at what he was seeing.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X