Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: vs East Carolina (12/31/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Between the 14-2 run in the first 5 minutes of the 2nd half and the late garbage points, we scored only 13 points in 14 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
      One step closer. Each loss increases the likelihood of getting a new coach next year, regardless of the money situation.
      Paging Kevin Saal...

Comment

• It’s like the players and coaching staff don’t really care if they win or lose. Not much heart being shown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          #%$ &#^$ sumna &$^#% no good %#&$ing &#^%!!
          Couldn’t of said it any better myself…
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• We just lost by double digits to ECU, AT HOME.

let that sink in.

Comment

• Any boo birds piping up in the arena today?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                Between the 14-2 run in the first 5 minutes of the 2nd half and the late garbage points, we scored only 13 points in 14 minutes.
                And they scored 30.

Comment

• Not much needs to be said aside from the fact that this is the mood of every Shocker fan right now.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Only two in the poll thought that WSU would lose by 10 or more. Either those two are brilliant or this team is getting even worse than we ever imagined. I thought, on our home court we’d get it together (at least a little bit)…and there was a good first few minutes of the 2nd half. But then, we returned to form. Just awful. A once proud program is now far from that.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Paging Kevin Saal...
                      If Kevin Saal was paying ANY attention to this shiit show, then he should be on his phone right now with the money boys in town.
                      Come up with the cash, make the change and move on.
                      Yes, he inherited a bad situation from the previous AD, but he had to know it going in.
                      And if he didn't, he better know now.

That is all.
                      Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• I’m about to billboard the **** outta this mother****er
                        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Can’t wait to listen to the Chicken and Pickle post game show. Oh boy here we go…
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

And they scored 30.
                            Actually, it ended up being 38 points...from the 49-41 lead... to getting popped by 10.
                            Ugh.

That is all.
                            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• The only positives from this game is seeing Pohto be aggressive and effective, and Scott having a good game. Everyone else was sub-par.

Comment

• I watched it, and I rooted for ECU. Their win is a win for us to get IB closer to the door.

I just hope Saal does his job and doesn’t make the fan base suffer another year.

Comment

Working...
                                X