Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should be Wichita State's Head Coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one you call Wookie is said to be the clear backup choice at Notre Dame if Irish don’t land Shrewsberry. Possible DeVries inflated his number because he wants to see if Creighton job opens.

Comment

• That search firm that got paid $60k sure brought us the goods.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
        .558 record, and can quote lines from Hoosiers. That ought to strike fear into opponents’ hearts.
        Bill Self was at ORU for 4 years. He went 55 and 54 while there.
        I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
          That search firm that got paid $60k sure brought us the goods.
          I’ve got this new idea for a business…stick with me here

Comment

• I’m not opposed to this hire. Who wouldn’t want to coach Wichita State rather than Oral Bob ?

Comment

• Oral Bob 2023 Signees and Commitments:

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                I think ADKS is going to have to sell this hire to the fanbase. A lot. Time for some BOGO ticket promos next season.
                Season ticket sales might actually go down after this hire

Comment

• You got to throw out the first two ORU years. He left 9 scholarships on the table in year 1… had a real young team in year 2/3

Comment

• 45-min podcast with Mills. Lots of info if you can stand the audio quality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Season ticket sales might actually go down after this hire
                      Time for BOGO season tickets. Bring a friend to the games promo. Bring in t-shirt cannons that can actually reach the upper seats.

Comment

• Disappointed in the hire. Don't know what went on behind closed doors with our financial situation and who we got turned down by, but there is nothing about this hire that is inspiring to me.

As was said by others, this will be a hard sell to the fanbase and tickets are going to have to be cheapo to drive interest for games.

I will give Mills a chance and will certainly eat my words If he knocks it out of the park.

Comment

• And I’ve been checking Flightaware all day. Should have been looking at Greyhound bus schedule.

Comment

• I don’t hate it. Let’s see what this guy can do. Go Shocks.

Comment

• Obviously knows how to identify and recruit under appreciated talent

Comment

• The only thing I don’t like is the defensive metrics…

he is scrappy

he built himself from nothing

was part of the coaching team that overcame MURDER

knows talent

built a program at ORU that seemed to be giving up on basketball five years ago

Comment

Working...
                                X