No announcement yet.

Fire the coaching staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean if money were no object we'd hire Lebron James to recruit.
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      I mean if money were no object we'd hire Penny Hardaway to recruit.
      FIFY

Comment

• Sorry guys…none of those guys are coming to Wichita (maybe, only, in your dreams).

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
          Sorry guys…none of those guys are coming to Wichita (maybe, only, in your dreams).
          Oh dang, we were convinced they would.
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Sorry guys…none of those guys are coming to Wichita (maybe, only, in your dreams).
            I don't know, I heard calipari's wife was in town with a realtor doing a little house shopping.

Source: funrumors.com

Comment

• Another successful cheater I’d take is Bruce Pearl

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Oh dang, we were convinced they would.
                Just trying to wrap up this kind of silly talk (even though I know it’s a spoof). With as serious as our issues are, it’s time to move on a bit more seriously.

Comment

Just trying to wrap up this kind of silly talk (even though I know it’s a spoof). With as serious as our issues are, it’s time to move on a bit more seriously.
                  I'll bet your the life of the party at your care home.

Comment

• Lots of parties…no complaints…and they keep asking me back.

Comment

• 4D418FC8-1CB0-49BF-8B21-41766B339E66.jpeg
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Just saw the Deion Sanders video with the Colorado football team. I’ll take him. (Jk of course…kinda).

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                          Just saw the Deion Sanders video with the Colorado football team. I’ll take him. (Jk of course…kinda).
                          The irony is the guy he replaced is an IB clone. No personality and clueless. CU made a big splash.

Comment

• WSU should look to hire a coach like Kelvin Sampson, when Houston hired him.

Great coach, with a stain on his record who wants a chance to build a program again.

Give someone like that a chance, they are more likely to be loyal to you as well.
                            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                              WSU should look to hire a coach like Kelvin Sampson, when Houston hired him.

Great coach, with a stain on his record who wants a chance to build a program again.

Give someone like that a chance, they are more likely to be loyal to you as well.
                              Who out there fits that profile? And Sampson's stain was relatively minor compared to some.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                                WSU should look to hire a coach like Kelvin Sampson, when Houston hired him.

Assman,
                                You need to check out the interview with Tom Crean as to what they found upon assuming the reigns at IU after Sampson was given the boot out of town.
                                Quite a bit more than just a little stain on his underwear.

That is all.
                                Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Working...
                                X