Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: vs. Alcorn State (11/12/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pierre was on the all freshman team in his conference. They aren’t all scrap pile players.

Comment

• I saw the glaring holes in our covid year but I believed in IB. Last year is really just a taste of what is to come. I feel dumb.

Comment

• Comment

• They started 6'6", 6'4", 6'2", 5'10", 5'10".........why wouldn't you pound it inside every time down?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
            Gonna have to charge them a cleaning fee that we put towards a new coach fund ...

Comment

• Minutes tonight

Porter 37
              Walton 34
              Pohto 28
              Okafor 23
              Bell 21
              Rojas 20
              Pierre 19
              Ricks 6
              Abidde 5
              Ballard 4
              Scott 3

WTF????
              Horrible game management

also 5 CP3 turnovers. Ugh
              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Ballard at the 5 and Pohto at the 4. Go big and make them pay. Too late for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  Told ya!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    Ballard at the 5 and Pohto at the 4. Go big and make them pay. Too late for that.
                    I say just roll with that all season.

This team can’t shoot. Might as well be big inside.

Plus, KP doesn’t have the moxie to play the 5 role. I don’t care how raw QB is. Role with him.
                    The Assman

Comment

• Here's the deal. The game started with us getting the Wade treatment. The Shocks did get a lead for a spell and at halftime. You know what I don't like? Gunning up and only making 4-24 on 3-pointers at a bleak 16.7% clip! Too many times we pulled the 3 trigger before at least first trying more for points in the paint against a short team. We did out-score our foes 32-26 in the paint, but needed more that. We got outrebounded 34-32. Why?

With 8 minutes left, these issues came home to roost giving Alcorn State a shot of confidence as Brewton heated up and the Braves now also made 2 wild bank-shots. My prediction of a 11 point surpass was one I have no excuse for but I do have a new starting line up. 1. Porter 2. Pierre 3. Walton 4.Rojas 5. K. Photo. It was good to see Photo play well.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Plus 3 with QB today in his FOUR minutes of PT.

Comment

• Our former walk-on took us to school. Maybe we should stop signing the runoff waivers lol

Comment

• https://thefullcourt.press/2022/11/1...CVFogivstIQCw0

"Isaac Brown seemed unfazed as Craig Porter and Jaron Pierre turned the ball over completely unforced, two costly turnovers in a close game."

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                              We are improving. Last year, we lost to North Texas State. This year we lost to Alcorn State.
                              Improvement because there’s less letters in Alcorn State?
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                                Improvement because there’s less letters in Alcorn State?
                                No we didn't lose to a directional school this time!

Comment

Working...
                                X