Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-Game Thread: vs. Alcorn State (11/12/22)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
    Anyone wanna pull those predictions back up?
    I’ll stand by mine.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Fitting end
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• When you can't score 60 against Alcorn St at home, you need to fire you damn coach. Please conjure up the money. This **** show has to end.

Comment

• I wonder if ADKS may be having some 2nd thoughts about his decision to try to lead this mess.

Comment

• Postgame, we will hear that if we'd just made shots.........Alcorn is a solid team, underrated, probably a middle of the pack team in the Big 12......... it's really hard to get all the new players to mesh

Comment

• Ugh.
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• They keep saying we got shocked! Hell who is shocked by this. We showed this trend all of last year. How long do we put up with this?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

What are your investment strategies?
                  If one had to do with the other I would explain!

Comment

• We HAVE GOT TO shake up this rotation. We have several guys playing too many minutes and several guys that should be playing more. This is on IB.

Comment

• Gee I wonder why hardly anyone shows up to the games. Shocking. This is crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                        If one had to do with the other I would explain!
                        You can see far enough ahead to know that this team would still be ****. That’s good enough for me.

Comment

• I will now publicly apologize for making fun of Louisville.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I didn't have much optimism to begin the year with anyway, but what little was there is already destroyed. That was ugly and uninspiring.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              I wonder if ADKS may be having some 2nd thoughts about his decision to try to lead this mess.
                              We're a Softball school now.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Taylor Eldridge @tayloreldridge

"Another SWAC team putting a high-major program on upset watch. Alcorn State has banked in 2 straight jump shots and the Shockers airball one at the other end."

(I guess we're high major)

Comment

Working...
                                X