Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Only in California.
    Thankfully not in my part of CA. SmelLA is a different animal all together.

Comment

• Pitt won @ NC St 68-60 with Jamarius Burton having 24 points on 9-14 FG, 6-6 FT, 4 assists, 4 rebounds, and 2 steals.

UMass goes to 6-1 beating Harvard 71-68 with Noah Fernandes having 18 pts on 7-11 FG.

South Florida beat Charleston Southern 79-59 to go to 3-6. 6-3 East Carolina beat Campbell 79-69.

Comment

• Comment

• SMU lost to Jackson St in Dallas 69-68. It was Jackson State's first win, now at 1-6.

Tulsa loses to ORU 77-66.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
            Really don't need to see that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
              SMU lost to Jackson St in Dallas 69-68. It was Jackson State's first win, now at 1-6.
              Oof
              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Nm

Comment

• Comment

• Wait till we play a team with a pulse. We've got some 30 point beat downs in our near future.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                      Wait till we play a team with a pulse. We've got some 30 point beat downs in our near future.
                      Really? We’re not going to lose by 30 to anybody. Come on man!

Comment

• Originally posted by MadDog View Post

True, because Houston will have their bench on the floor with about 12 minutes left in the game and up by 28. Final score 51 -79 Houston.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

True, because Houston will have their bench on the floor with about 12 minutes left in the game and up by 28. Final score 51 -79 Houston.
                          Do you think Vegas will give me the Shocks and 28 points? I would take that in a heartbeat!

Comment

• Originally posted by MadDog View Post

OK, that was a bit of an exaggeration. We won't actually lose by 30. But I guarantee you will be down 20+ at some point in seven or eight conference games.

Comment

OK, that was a bit of an exaggeration. We won't actually lose by 30. But I guarantee you will be down 20+ at some point in seven or eight conference games.
                              Unless we miraculously get turnovers under control. But I see no signs pointing to that.

Comment

Last I checked we weren’t playing Memphis and Houston 18 times in conference. If you want to revise that down to 10+ In seven or eight games, I’d probably grant you that. But unless the team quits on the coach, I’m going to have to give you another Come on, man!

Comment

Working...
                                X