No announcement yet.

2022-23 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious…what is the story with KU’s uniforms today? First time I’ve seen them…they have flowers in them?

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
      Curious…what is the story with KU’s uniforms today? First time I’ve seen them…they have flowers in them?
      Probably because half of Lawrence is inhabited with Fruit Loops.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Probably because half of Lawrence is inhabited with Fruit Loops.
        Just “half”? Lol!

Comment

• Grady Dick does a great imitation of Donald Duck according to his team roster bio. Another 5 star recruit likes coloring....perhaps coloring books in his spare time? The fruit loop thing seems to be working for the Kansas basketball team, however.

Comment

• Dexter Dennis had a big hand in Texas A&M beating Missouri 69-60. Scored 17 points on 7-15 FG, 3-7 3pt, 10 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, and 1 block.

RC4 didn't start, but played 32 minutes in Arkansas win over Florida,84-65. 6-10 FG, 7 rebounds and 15 points.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                Can we sign those kids to scholarships .. could use that shooting.

Comment

I don't watch the NBA, does Steph not play defense?
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Ugliest thing I've seen on the court. Seriously,would this kind of game interest anyone? Looks like a backyard game of horse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Ugliest thing I've seen on the court. Seriously,would this kind of game interest anyone? Looks like a backyard game of horse.
                      I dunno .. i'd rather watch kids hit 6 back to back ridiculous 3s than watch kids brick layups like we do quite often lol. Now if they were missing all of these that's a different story lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

It's a HS All-Star game FFS.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

It's a HS All-Star game FFS.
                          No way. Maybe 1 black kid on the court, but not sure about that. But where would so many short white high school kids comprise a complete all star team, let alone 2 teams.
                          And why do the other 8 kids even walk back and forth from one end to the other? Looks like 9 spectators on the court.

Comment

• Chaunce Jenkins made 2 FT with 26 seconds left to increase Old Dominion's lead to 3 and help them beat Marshall (now 24-6,13-4) 71-67. ODU is now 18-11,10-7. Jenkins led the Monarchs in scoring with 23 points (8-14, 3-4, 4-5FT) along 6 rebounds and 4 assists.
                            Last edited by ShockTalk; February 24, 2023, 08:33 PM. Reason: proof reading can be a b*tch for the elderly

Comment

• Imagine if 2017 ISUr were equivalent to us. That’s what’s going on in Spokane right now. Saint Mary’s (KP #8) at Gonzaga (KP #11). If Saint Mary’s wins, they get an outright conference title. If Gonzaga wins, they share.

Fun stuff. Tune in if you can.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Looking forward to Drake vs. Bradley this afternoon. Great match-up.

Comment

Working...
                                X