Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Late season, for sure.

Braves' D frustrated Drake yesterday. Maybe ruined their season. I give 'em credit. I'd love to see either team match up with the mighty b12.

The big 12 is freaking unbelievable this year. The last place team would crush Drake or Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

The big 12 is freaking unbelievable this year. The last place team would crush Drake or Bradley.
      The b12 is very good this year and no one this board has claimed otherwise. We heard the same thing 10 years ago.
      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; February 27, 2023, 12:37 PM.

Comment

The b12 is very good this year and no one this board has claimed otherwise. We heard the same thing 10 years ago.
        Are you comparing WSU of the 2010s to Bradley and Drake of 2023? lol
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Are you comparing WSU of the 2010s to Bradley and Drake of 2023? lol
          No. I was replying the poster who said the current late season Shocks could contend for the Valley title. Put the pipe down Sherlock and follow along.

Comment

No. I was replying the poster who said the current late season Shocks could contend for the Valley title. Put the pipe down Sherlock and follow along.

That was not the same poster.

Your logic is hard to follow with pretty much everything you post.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Your logic is hard to follow with pretty much everything you post.
              Maybe it's you?

Comment

Maybe it's you?
                I don’t think you wanna go there, skippy.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Sorry, I thought your "mighty big 12" comment was being sarcastic. If you meant that as stated then yes I agreed

Comment

I don’t think you wanna go there, skippy.
                    Skippy..haha....I knew a girl in high school we all called skippy, because, well....skippy (peanut butter) spreads easier.

Comment

Maybe it's you?
                      It's not.

Comment

• Speaking of Bradley, maybe it's just been awhile, but I hope that's not the new Bradley non conference slate on a regular basis.

They played:

D3 Illinois Wesleyan (H)
                        D2 Wisconsin Parkside (H)
                        Utah State (A)
                        Eastern Michigan (H)
                        Southeastern Missouri State (H)
                        Auburn (Cancun)
                        Liberty (Cancun)
                        SIU Edwardsville (A)
                        Merrimack (surprisingly D1) (H)
                        Stonehill (transitional D1) (H)
                        Akron (H)
                        Arkansas (A)

I'm not blaming BU at all, but 3 non D1 schools and 3 others that are basically not D1 is unfortunate....and probably the wave of the future.

Got to be impossible to promote a home schedule of Il Wesleyan, Wis Parkside, Eastern Michigan, SE Mo State, Merrimack, Stonehill and Akron.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

It's not.
                          Believe me doc for once in your life, it really really is.

Anyway, I thought you were gonna' ignore me so I then I wouldn't have to tell you to blow it out your a** anymore, D'Artagnan. Where's the self respect? Oh, wait...

Comment

• I am out of pocket for a week or three and come back to Doc sending longtime regulars to their neutral corners. The winter that is Shocker athletics is the character of winter in a Tolstoy novel. #HeavenHelpUs
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Believe me doc for once in your life, it really really is.

Anyway, I thought you were gonna' ignore me so I then I wouldn't have to tell you to blow it out your a** anymore, D'Artagnan. Where's the self respect? Oh, wait...
                              Here goes nothing. Hopefully this will cause some self-reflection for you.

No one here likes you because you act like a d*ck to everyone. Really, and I mean this sincerely, evaluate the circumstances in your life that have led you to constantly being a jerk to people on a college sports message board (of a team that WE ALL LIKE). We all have opinions, but there has never been a moment where you have not talked down to someone else because of their opposing opinion.

I hope you find happiness and peace in your life, but you clearly have not, otherwise you would not be consistently and proactively insulting members of this message board like you do.

Do with this advice what you will.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Here goes nothing. Hopefully this will cause some self-reflection for you.

No one here likes you because you act like a d*ck to everyone. Really, and I mean this sincerely, evaluate the circumstances in your life that have led you to constantly being a jerk to people on a college sports message board (of a team that WE ALL LIKE). We all have opinions, but there has never been a moment where you have not talked down to someone else because of their opposing opinion.

I hope you find happiness and peace in your life, but you clearly have not, otherwise you would not be consistently and proactively insulting members of this message board like you do.

Do with this advice what you will.
                                Those who criticize everyone else, generally have a very low impression of themselves. Putting others down somehow lifts themselves, in their mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X