No announcement yet.

2022-23 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid first half, TCU up 37-15 in The Beaker Barn.

Bill Self is spending timeouts (THREE) like Doug Compton spends money to buy players.

Self got T’ed up. Here comes the inevitable run.
    78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
      Mid first half, TCU up 37-15 in The Beaker Barn.

Bill Self is spending timeouts (THREE) like Doug Compton spends money to buy players.

Self got T’ed up. Here comes the inevitable parade of free throws.
      FTFY

Comment

So predictable.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Stop me if you've heard this before............

Comment

• Hope TCU hangs on. This where the refs usually take over for KU.
            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• KU gonna lose 2 in a row. Getting blown out at home. My only bb joy this year.
              I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Wow, surprised!

Comment

• My wife just looked at the score and is howling with laughter.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Stop me if you've heard this before............
                    Sounds like the Omaha experience.

Comment

• It's drizzling and snowing and miserable, but it's a great day!

Comment

• Arkansas beat Ole Miss 69-47, but RCIV (who started) had a horrible day. 1-6 FG, 0-3 3pt, 0-0 FT, 2 points, 1 rebound, 1 steal and 3 TOs.

Comment

• Love the Chickens losing. Always makes my day. What makes it even better is they lost to a team that has an L to Northwestern State, at TCU no less.

Oh wait, RPI isn't a thing anymore, kinda sorta like enticement is no longer a thing in NCAA athletics. Makes perfect sense. Hope the go**amn Snowflakes are happy now!

Comment

• RPI should never be a “thing” again.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                              RPI should never be a “thing” again.
                              I haven't been following this year. What happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I haven't been following this year. What happened?
                                Just making a statement as to the lack of meaning of the RPI since some village idiot mentioned it. It may have been fine when we had nothing else, but because of the rise of pace-adjusted or per possession metrics, we have much better systems to measure the strength of teams and the strength of their record.

I believe RPI is no longer used by the selection committee due to the NET system (which is another beast and something I’m not wild about). I guess it’s better than the RPI but it’s still a bastardization of what it’s supposed to measure (Is it efficiency? Is it record relative to your schedule?).
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X