No announcement yet.

2022-23 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not specifically a game of interest, and I don't really care about the Power 5/6 moniker, but I just found something interesting.

This season will be the first since 2008-2009 that we won't have beaten a team from the group of Big 10/Big 12/ACC/SEC/Pac 12/Big East.

Impressive and sad at the same time.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
        He didn't even get close to getting that off ... Catch the ball in air.. land... Take a dribble... Then get a shot off in .3 seconds ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

He didn't even get close to getting that off ... Catch the ball in air.. land... Take a dribble... Then get a shot off in .3 seconds ?
          It was 1.3

Comment

Thornton Academy (the winning team) had the luck of having the Creighton time-clock operators for their game.

Comment

• after playing wichita state last thursday in a high level game, cincinnatti is near childs play for memphis. nearly..

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

It was 1.3
                Either way. Still didn't get it off.

Comment

Either way. Still didn't get it off.
                  I'm glad I wasn't the only one to think that.

Comment

• Absolutely didn’t get it off
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.
                    78-65

Comment

• The announcers even mentioned it and that the refs don't get the benefit of replay
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I'm watching Drake at Bradley. Pretty good crowd for their senior day. I think late season Shocks would be a contender to win the MVC.

Comment

• Several minutes into the 2nd half and Taylor Hendrix has more points than Tulsa. 18-17.

Check that. 23-19.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            I'm watching Drake at Bradley. Pretty good crowd for their senior day. I think late season Shocks would be a contender to win the MVC.
                            Their first sellout in 10 years per MVC fans post. The valley tournament will be rocking this year. 4 or more teams will have a legitimate chance to get the automatic bid.

Comment

• I’ll just put this here…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                                I'm watching Drake at Bradley. Pretty good crowd for their senior day. I think late season Shocks would be a contender to win the MVC.
                                Late season, for sure.

Braves' D frustrated Drake yesterday. Maybe ruined their season. I give 'em credit. I'd love to see either team match up with the mighty b12.

Comment

Working...
                                X