No announcement yet.

Fred Van Vleet a Shocker Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it was the second steal in the first half but definitely is now.
    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• http://97zokonline.com/rockfords-fre...grueling-loss/ True class. Sorry if this has been posted before but true class!
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
        http://97zokonline.com/rockfords-fre...grueling-loss/ True class. Sorry if this has been posted before but true class!
        Great article for a deserving person.

Hate to nit-pick but Fred has won several championships in his collegiate career, starting with a West regional championsip as a frosh, which was just the first of several more banners to come from his time running the team. They're all hanging in the roundhouse to prove it.

He's a winner through & through.

Comment

• Fred Van Vleet 2016 NBA Draft Workout showed off his outside shooting and he excelled in full court scrimmage situations. The 6'0 guard from Wichita State i...

Hope this works. It's a video of FVV pre-draft workout.
          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMht...be&app=desktop

I even got 'winded' watching that workout... go Fred!!
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Why is he practicing in Indiana? So that one of the places to practice for nba types?

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                Why is he practicing in Indiana? So that one of the places to practice for nba types?
                That's where he's been most of the time since he left. I think it's about where your group (agency) has their people practicing in order to be seen by the most eyes they can get you in front of while still getting the best coaching possible. I believe I read that somewhere, that FVV's agency was practicing in Indy while Ron's group was practicing in LA.
                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMht...be&app=desktop

Very little defense is played in this video, which translates well to the NBA.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

• I could watch that kid play until time ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      I could watch that kid play until time ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                        http://97zokonline.com/rockfords-fre...grueling-loss/ True class. Sorry if this has been posted before but true class!
                        I counted 35 for 35. There were approximately seven sections to it, so there were probably gaps not shown, but there were several squelches of continuous motion and 100% shooting.
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• As the Utah Jazz look towards the 2016 NBA Draft, here are four under the radar players that they should strongly consider selecting.

Comment

• All of that footage was as a sophomore and junior. I miss him already.

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                              I counted 35 for 35. There were approximately seven sections to it, so there were probably gaps not shown, but there were several squelches of continuous motion and 100% shooting.
                              I have this sneaking suspicion that misses were not included in that highlight clip.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                                I have this sneaking suspicion that misses were not included in that highlight clip.
                                That's kind of what I said, no?
                                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                                ---------------------------------------
                                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                                X