Clear All

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
    Shaquille Morris.
    Exactly who I was talking about.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
      Exactly who I was talking about.
      If you mean Shaq as the court leader, if that happens, that will mean he has fully GOT IT. Shaq in commander role? Could make things scary good.
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
        If you mean Shaq as the court leader, if that happens, that will mean he has fully GOT IT. Shaq in commander role? Could make things scary good.
        I wasn't actually thinking of game time when I said Shaq. I was thinking more of practice/workout leader. He obviously has seen the negative side of NOT giving full effort and is beginning to reap the rewards of giving full effort. I'd see him as more of a behind the scenes leadership (lead by example) kind of guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
          Or scary bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            Or scary bad.
            This won't happen as long as 3.3G is calling the shots.

Comment

• Knowing nothing about anything, the most likely candidate is Shamet in our current group. He seems to have intangible qualities like a Fred. Plus, Connor doesn't strike me as a vocal leader or someone who is likely to come along somebody and nurse them along or give support. Just my $0.02. Not a knock on him, but leaders are wired that way generally speaking.

Could be Shaq, though. He does seem to have grown up a bit.

It's an interesting question. Fred has been the leader of this team since Malcolm walked off the court in 2013. Who's next?

Comment

• On the floor, I think Connor is the most likely to step up and lead.

In the locker room, Shaq.
                "The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning."
                -- Pele

Comment

• Landry Shamet will be the leader of the team when Fred leaves, period.

Comment

• Based on his comments this year, I believe Marshall expects Shamet to be the next on court leader.

But if Frankamp takes on some of that role or Shaq (!) does too, so much the better. One of the nice things about the current team is that even though LeFred is THE leader, Baker and Wessel are also commanding enough figures in terms of effort, hustle, and expectations that the Shocks have leadership out the wazoo. With all three of those I just mentioned being seniors, it would be nice to have more than just one guy step up next year. Who knows -- if Peyton Allen can shoot it as well as he's reputed to, and he's a Corps of Cadets type of guy (and I don't know that he is -- but I also don't know that he isn't), maybe he can take on some of that burden, too.

The other key question is not just who will be the leader, but how good a leader will he be? That's the thing about this crew with FVV as El Jefe -- he isn't just a leader; he's an exceptional leader.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      Landry Shamet will be the leader of the team when Fred leaves, period.
                      Yes, Shamet.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Interesting article from Eric Bossi over 10 seniors that we're undervalued by the recruiting service and why.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Landry Shamet will be the leader of the team when Fred leaves, period.
                          You could say *GodShametGod*, but there's just something wrong about the sound of *GodShamet...*.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                            https://basketballrecruiting.n.rival...ormed-rankings

Interesting article from Eric Bossi over 10 seniors that we're undervalued by the recruiting service and why.
                            Stefan Moody was, I believe, a juco teammate of Bush Wamukota.

Comment

• When you have a career high 32 points, your thred gets a bump!
                              The Assman

Comment

• When FVV is healthy, FVV does whatever FVV wants to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X