No announcement yet.

Fred Van Vleet a Shocker Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Them boys aren't going anywhere anytime soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
      Shane Larkin also has a max vert of 44". That is the 3rd highest on draft express for all years. For reference, when Vince Carter went to the combine in 1998, he measured in with a max vert of 43" and he is one of the biggest dunkers ever.
      I wonder what Rian Holland's is--or Cotton's--for that matter?

Comment

• Originally posted by fairbanksfan View Post
        Them boys aren't going anywhere anytime soon.
        I don't think either will be happy with only one National Championship!!!

Comment

• When I was knee high to a grasshoppa, I used to watch my favorite Pro team at that time, the Boston Celtics. Bob Cousy made some of the most fancy smancy passes I have ever witnessed. He was listed at 6'1" and was a ball wizard and assisted Red Auerbach to light up that cigar which meant the game was in the deep-freeze.

Google him and watch some highlights and you will luv it. There will never be another Bob Cousy. However, one of the reasons he was such a solid player was his masterful ability to handle the ball and distribute passes because he seemed to have eyes in the back of his head.

FVV is the very best dribbler I remember here at WSU and while he dosen't attempt to make the razzle-dazzle passes of a Cousy, he gets the job done. His assist to turnover ratio this Season is inspiring. My thoughts are he will at least get a shot in the NBA and for sure will be able to play in Europe and do it well. One thing that could really help his cause is to keep improving his outside shooting.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• That's the play of the STAR
            Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• The legend grows.

Comment

• My goodness he sounds intelligent in interviews.

Comment

• From the 60th point to 71st, It's all FVV's points

Comment

• There'll be a lot of press on FVV tomorrow. He carried the team tonight, scoring 11 of the last 12 points for the Shockers

Comment

• He missed a few FTs that my heart would have appreciated a make on.

But *** **** is that dude a freaking stud!!
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                        My goodness he sounds intelligent in interviews.
                        He sounds like an announcer. He's got a future on television.

Also…Fred VanLegend needs to hit BOTH free throws.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

His future will start on the court and end up on camera when he retires.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

He knew just how many we really needed. He just wanted to keep the entertainment value high to support the economy.

Comment

• our best play is fred driving the goal. What a STUD!

Comment

• Mike DeCourcy of The Sporting News:

Michael DeCourcy@tsnmike28m
                                Wichita State's Fred VanVleet -- a sophomore -- just gave better postgame radio interview than about 70 percent of coaches would. #Shockers

Comment

Working...
                                X