Clear All

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
    His interview before the uni game was fantastic
    "I've seen adversity, I've seen pressure, that's not this. This is fun."

Good sign and a great quote.

Comment

• Fred Van Vleet a Shocker Star PROFILE

Latest KWCH 12 player profile

"Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

• Originally posted by HarpBros View Post
        I want one of those Nike tops with the yellow swoosh and the large WuShock that Fred's sporting... that's sharp!
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• We are so blessed to have the young men we have on this team. Great players, students and ambassadors. Love these guys.

Comment

• I cannot recall a better interview than VanVleet gives. Ever. Any school. Not from an academic scholarship winner. Not from a Communications major.

FVV sounds like a 40-year-old coach who's been down the road a few times. If people are quoting him accurtely, he's got oral communication skills that rival his PG skills.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• It'll be interesting to see if anyone can stop FVV's drive during the NCAA this year
              Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• Finalist for the Cousy Award. (best PG in the CBB)
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Source?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                    Source?
                    Jeff ******* ‏@GoodmanESPN 41m Cousy Award 23 finalists will be released later today. Here they are -- per source: Ennis, Napier, Wibekin, VanVleet, Kane, Smart, Thames.
                    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                      Jeff ******* ‏@GoodmanESPN 41m Cousy Award 23 finalists will be released later today. Here they are -- per source: Ennis, Napier, Wibekin, VanVleet, Kane, Smart, Thames.
                      Some good PGs. I swear VanVleet and Ennis are clones. No surprise both of their teams are undefeated.

Comment

• I think I know the answer to this question but have we ever had a finalist?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                          Some good PGs. I swear VanVleet and Ennis are clones. No surprise both of their teams are undefeated.
                          Texas has fat FVV and Syracuse has Canadian FVV. I like the original the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDover1018 View Post
                            Texas has fat FVV and Syracuse has Canadian FVV. I like the original the best.
                            The Texas PG looks more like FVV, but has way less skill. The Syracuse PG kinda resembles FVV and has an identical skillset. IMO they are clearly 1a and 1b in college PGs right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              The Texas PG looks more like FVV, but has way less skill. The Syracuse PG kinda resembles FVV and has an identical skillset. IMO they are clearly 1a and 1b in college PGs right now.
                              Agreed. It is really tough picking which one is the best. Here's hoping Ennis struggles down the stretch with some 'Cuse losses. Fred winning the Cousy would be awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDover1018 View Post
                                Agreed. It is really tough picking which one is the best. Here's hoping Ennis struggles down the stretch with some 'Cuse losses. Fred winning the Cousy would be awesome.
                                Here's hoping that FVV and Ennis face each other on the court in the NCAA Tournment and settle this (for this year) on the court.

Comment

Working...
                                X