NIL Collective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WichitaHawk View Post

They sure do! Soccer will eventually become huge in America. Especially with the world cup coming in 2026! The hype was around in 1994 which helped create the MLS. Excited to see what this world cup will bring to America.
    It matter what “huge” means. I don’t see television ratings ever being “huge”. Just because an 10,000 seat stadium is 3/4ths full, it isn’t really “huge”. Hockey has had larger numbers on occasion too. Soccer in America will never be “huge” in my lifetime (10-20 yrs), and I question whether it will for a long time. This isn’t Europe. The NFL will always hold “court” in America.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Woof
      "Student Athlete"

Comment

Well, college sports was fun while it lasted.
        The Assman

Comment

Woof
          K-State has a higher amount of donors than WSU and they can't even sniff deals like this. Long road ahead for the Shox.

Comment

So college sports are a bidding war now? I mean, wow. Do the schools even matter at this point?

Comment

LifeWallet is based in Miami and they are absolutely destroying it with nil deals. Twitter account is just an ad with Miami players.

Comment

Seriously trying to think of local companies who would even be willing to do this. Do we even have anybody willing to bankroll the Shox like this? I can't think of high revenue companies that would play in this pit.

Comment

And that’s what you call establishing the market

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                    Seriously trying to think of local companies who would even be willing to do this. Do we even have anybody willing to bankroll the Shox like this? I can't think of high revenue companies that would play in this pit.
                    Nope. Pizza Hut money is old news.

Comment

Which explains why the Cavinder twins transferred there

Comment

Woof
                        "LifeWallet is proud to announce..."- J. Ruiz, Attorney.

Shocks is fuc*'d.

Comment

Life wallet which is under the umbrella of MSP Recovery LLC. It appears they make their money servicing Medicare billing. The government is funding these deals. If that doesn't make you sick, not sure what would.
                          Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by WichitaHawk View Post

Excited to see what this world cup will bring to America.
                            I'm guessing it will bring many more pink and blue haired, nail polished girly boys.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                              So, I gotta ask the question…if the school is making “all this money off the players”, why is it that most of the posters on ShockerNet feel the athletic department is basically bankrupt? We can’t have it both ways.

Comment

Saw an article KU currently has 500k total in NIL initiatives in total for their student athletes. Am I crazy in saying that’s not an impossible feat for WSU? Or is the money just not there

Comment

Working...
                                X