2022 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post

Nice story about Rashard in the Eagle today. You have to love a college-age guy who uses his summer break to take care of his mom as she was recovering from cancer surgery.
    Sure wish we could make sure his son gets free tuition at WSU ... win or lose in this tourney for how well he's represented WSU

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Sure wish we could make sure his son gets free tuition at WSU ... win or lose in this tourney for how well he's represented WSU
      Ideally, his son becomes a 5* and gets a full ride here. Win-win situation lol.

Comment

• So, any idea of which time slot the AfterShocks are officially playing tomorrow? The TBT site says it's the 3pm game. ESPN's schedule says it's the 5pm game.

Comment

• 5 according to this schedule on TBT site.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Rashard has an unusual dedication to family and "doing the right thing" that you don't see often enough, especially among young people. He's a genuine "good dude" with a strong moral compass. As fans, we always want to see our guys do well but that feeling, at least for me, is especially strong when it comes to RK. I probably have more confidence in his long term success than almost any person his age. Absolutely love seeing him succeed.
              I don’t know most of the other former players like I do Rashard. He was very mature as a Freshman and someone you just knew was raised right. His family was always a wonderful group to be around. I think he handled the FHCGM mess better than anyone worth noting on social media. He essentially has said despite being from Virginia, this is where he calls home.

I really wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up in a high level administration position at a university some day post basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                UPDATED CORRECTION!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post

UPDATED CORRECTION!!!

Seems to me the scheduling of this tournament has been screwy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

Seems to me the scheduling of this tournament has been screwy.
                    5 would have worked well for me, but we have another commitment at 3. Oh well.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Sometimes those phone calls are tough, but your other commitment will understand that you need to reschedule to watch the aftershox!
                      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• If we win it all, our championship would have something in common with KUs.

Both teams were comprised of paid players by shoe companies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                          If we win it all, our championship would have something in common with KUs.

Both teams were comprised of paid players by shoe companies.
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I'm just the opposite. I'm a happy fan!

Comment

• Comment

• RK was definitely the unsung hero for those great Shocker teams. He and T. Cotton are among my favorite Shockers.

Comment

Working...
                                X