2022 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wheathead View Post
    I know some of you aren't going to like to hear this.........but all I could think of watching that game was how much I excruciatingly miss having Gregg Marshall as our coach on the sideline. Faults and all I just wish he was still coaching the Wichita State University Shockers.
    I love to hear that, and 100% completely agree.

Comment

• I have two free GA tickets to any Shockernetter that wants them for tonight's quarterfinal game. My wife and I both tested positive for covid today and will have to miss our first TBT game in CKA. They are print from home and it may take a little patience to get them to you but I think we can work something out. All I ask is that you cheer your hearts out for the Aftershocks! Send me a PM.
      Go Shocks!

Comment

• Anyone hear how ticket sales are trending? was hoping the $10 promo and wins pumped up some interest

Comment

• Game tonight is being broadcasted on KGSO if anyone is on the road or wants a local broadcast while watching on TV.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              7K the first year was an outlier. 4-5K is still impressive for the middle of summer.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Task is going to be a little tougher without McGee. He played pretty good on both on ends of the court. Certainly doable though...

Comment

• Is Freddy available? He has a little PG experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
                    I have two free GA tickets to any Shockernetter that wants them for tonight's quarterfinal game. My wife and I both tested positive for covid today and will have to miss our first TBT game in CKA. They are print from home and it may take a little patience to get them to you but I think we can work something out. All I ask is that you cheer your hearts out for the Aftershocks! Send me a PM.
                    If you still have them, I think I could make it out. Just me though, so not sure if you’d want to split them.
                    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Now that goodmans stooge isn’t playing, I might watch.

Comment

• Comment

• He does like his Shox!
                          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• I see conflicting times for the game. When is it?
                            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              I see conflicting times for the game. When is it?
                              8pm on The Dos

78-65

Comment

• Mark Adams can say some crazy stuff but he’s such a positive for this program.

Comment

Working...
                                X