2022 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Nope. Won't support anything Benedict Morris is involved with. Personal choice. Has nothing to do with EW and RB. I can think for myself and don't need to follow.
    I definitely agree with the sentiment. Ideally to me Aftershocks win each game while Benedict Morris looks like an out of shape embarrassment on the court during each game.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Nope. Won't support anything Benedict Morris is involved with. Personal choice. Has nothing to do with EW and RB. I can think for myself and don't need to follow.
      I can confidently call you a curmudgeon.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
        Not Clevin? Not Rashard? Markus not available? Machine Gun Willis? Conner? Jones? No one else could spend a few minutes talking to Boob?

https://twitter.com/kfhradio/status/...56IuLK-9A&s=19
        My guess is they got their 1st pick from among the players.
        Last edited by 1972Shocker; July 20, 2022, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

My guess is the got their 1st pick from among the players.
          I would be "shocked" if there was any other explanation. I'm certain you are 100% correct.

I didn't listen, but I'd wager a pretty penny that Bob got a shot in at WSU fans that disagree with his take.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I would be "shocked" if there was any other explanation. I'm certain you are 100% correct.

I didn't listen, but I'd wager a pretty penny that Bob got a shot in at WSU fans that disagree with his take.
            Does Bob's SJW cape overshadow his unhealthy love for Frankamp?

Comment

• Who else would Bob pick?

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                I can confidently call you a curmudgeon.
                Why thank you sir!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

“There are things you doen’t want to talk about and things you can’t talk about” - Bob to Shaq

Easy to read between the lines there.

Comment

• Looking at the KFH twitter feed, it looks like they had Frankamp on the show Tuesday. I think they've had Coach Bush on several times - I wonder if ticket sales are kind of slow and he's been on a lot to try to drum up support and ticket sales.
                    Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Any idea of how ticket sales are going this year? Wondering if the purple people playing the game just before our might hurt actual attendance for Aftershock game.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                        Any idea of how ticket sales are going this year? Wondering if the purple people playing the game just before our might hurt actual attendance for Aftershock game.
                        Didn't seem to be a problem when we played after KU. I actually saw a lot of /blue/ in Koch cheering for the Aftershocks.

Comment

• Shaq doesn’t look much bigger, but man, he looks out of shape as hell from the videos Taylor posted.

I’m very interested to see what he looks like playing on Friday. I expect to see a dramatic drop-off from where he was in college…anyone remember his fast break dunk against Miami in the tournament and his dunk to seal the game at Cincy?
                          Last edited by Kel Varnsen; July 21, 2022, 01:09 PM.
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Windiwu View Post

Didn't seem to be a problem when we played after KU. I actually saw a lot of /blue/ in Koch cheering for the Aftershocks.
                            The Rug was sitting several rows in front of me and wasted no time getting TF outta Koch Arena once Self Made’s ass kicking loss was finished.

78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

Does Bob's SJW cape overshadow his unhealthy love for Frankamp?
                              Not even close.

deplorable.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                                Shaq doesn’t look much bigger, but man, he looks out of shape as hell from the videos Taylor posted.

I’m very interested to see what he looks like playing on Friday. I expect to see a dramatic drop-off from where he was in college…anyone remember his fast break dunks against Miami in the tournament and his dunk to seal the game at Cincy?
                                Maybe his motivation just isn't around like it used to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X