No announcement yet.

2022 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sure hope too many people don't let 1 bad shocker stop them from coming to cheer on all these other good shockers.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      Intriguing tweet from Jaime. Guessing he will just be a spectator.

Taylor said very unlikely he would risk it since he's so close to the NBA.

Comment

• TC?
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Do we think Dex or Mo would come back to play for the AfterShocks in the future? Tyson even? The roster will need some new blood eventually as some of the current players get older. Not many multi-year players since the 2017-2018 team.

Comment

• We this might help local attendance outside of Shox fans…
            If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
              Do we think Dex or Mo would come back to play for the AfterShocks in the future? Tyson even? The roster will need some new blood eventually as some of the current players get older. Not many multi-year players since the 2017-2018 team.
              I could see Dex coming back. Tyson will probably depend on his pro career.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxFan7 View Post
                We this might help local attendance outside of Shox fans…
                Will he be drunk, high, or both during the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

Will he be drunk, high, or both during the game?
                  Yes?

78-65

Comment

• The guy on the left looks familiar. Rob something?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                      The guy on the left looks familiar. Rob something?

Evan is finally letting the team know that he’s giving up his scholarship.
                      78-65

Comment

• MikeKennedyRulZ So perennial walk on Evan Wessel and Rob Barker can get behind these guys, but not you? What do you know that they don’t?
                        Last edited by BOBB; July 19, 2022, 08:30 PM. Reason: typo
                        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                          MikeKennedyRulZ So perennial walk on Evan Wessel and Rob Barker can get behind these guys, but not you? What do you know that they don’t?
                          Nope. Won't support anything Benedict Morris is involved with. Personal choice. Has nothing to do with EW and RB. I can think for myself and don't need to follow.

Comment

• KWCH - TBT's 'We Are D3' finds support from Shocker alum

Nice story

Clark has lived in Wichita since graduating from WSU in 1993, making him a die-hard shocker fan which makes his role as an assistant coach for a rival team, a sticky position to be in.

“It’s going to be a real challenge emotionally because I’ve sat in the stadium, Koch Arena for so many years supporting the Shockers and I love those guys. It’s just going to be a weird feeling,” said Clark.

“It’s easy for me because I’m from New York, he lives here. So every body in Wichita please don’t egg his house! But to be honest, the Wichita fan base, everything I’ve witnessed has been nothing but class, they love their basketball,” said Regniak.

Both Clark and Regniak know this group of ex-division three basketball players will face a hostile environment at Koch Arena on Friday night.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Not Clevin? Not Rashard? Markus not available? Machine Gun Willis? Conner? Jones? No one else could spend a few minutes talking to Boob?

Comment

• The others are probably smart enough to avoid them.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X