2022 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    Do the Aftershocks get any cut of the gate?
    I don’t believe so. I think that was one of the sticking points that pissed off Karon Bradley when he led the team in 2019. He had put a lot of work in to get it started, but according to him, once WSU saw the money flowing in, he kinda got pushed out when he wanted what he thought would/could/should have been his cut.
    78-65

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
        Do the Aftershocks get any cut of the gate?
        If I remember right the first year it was here the team that won the region got 25% of the ticket sales. I haven't seen that mentioned since

Comment

• Unselfish basketball with crisp ball movement is music to my ears…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• 2010s style Shocker basketball. That was fun to watch.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• That was a great game and atmosphere tonight. I did notice looking around the arena that there were a lot of families and younger adults at the game more so than usual. Lots of fun and emotion through out the game. Go Shocks

Comment

• We need Joe Ragland to play on this team

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The crowd was lit! Totally worth taking the afternoon off to come see!

Comment

• I imagine our new guys are loving life right now getting to see how this crowd really gets into these games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                          The crowd was lit! Totally worth taking the afternoon off to come see!
                          Thank you for making the drive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                            There is no place in the country like this. And we are in danger of wasting it away.
                            BETTER CALL SAAL!!!
                            The Assman

Comment

• There really is nothing like a close, meaningful game at Koch Arena. Enjoyed the tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                                I imagine our new guys are loving life right now getting to see how this crowd really gets into these games.
                                Loved the crowd. While nothing compares to a sold out crowd rocking in unison...give me 5,000 fully engaged fans over 10,000 fans half full of corporate tickets any day.

Well done to those that were at the game.
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X