Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Taylor just updated he's walking on. Great fit for that.
    * whew *
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

WSU is giving a scholarship to a guy who left and transferred to lesser program and only played 4 games for team that only won 4 games?
      Do we know for sure that he's on scholarship?
      "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• Originally posted by shox7 View Post
        I shouldn’t be a smart ass, but what system? I watched every game last year and I don’t remember seeing a “system”.
        System as in shoot ball and play little defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Regul8te View Post
          There is no downside to bringing him back as a walk on. Absolutely NONE.
          Sure there is. There has been a cancer in the program and there is the potential he was part of that cancer while he was here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Husker4Shockers View Post

We know for sure he is NOT on scholarship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Husker4Shockers View Post

Evidently he is a walk-on.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Sure there is. There has been a cancer in the program and there is the potential he was part of that cancer while he was here.

So by that logic…you would never welcome 3G back either?

Comment

• Originally posted by Regul8te View Post

So by that logic…you would never welcome 3G back either?
                  I don't care what anybody says "that is funny" LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    Taylor just updated he's walking on. Great fit for that.

That minor detail flips this from head scratcher to pretty great move. Big body that knows the system that likes the area.
                    The system, where he will stand around the low post or set a pick at the top then watch the 1,2&3 pas the ball at the top about 25 ft from the basket until the shot clock winds down to 8 second, then watch a designated shooter with an off balance 28 footer or drive and throw up a double scoop twisting mud ball?

I think the bigs learn the offensive system day one.

Comment

• My understanding is when Goodman’s article came out he was pissed he was named in it as he made more fun of himself and his heritage as anyone.

My suspicions are it was somebody who relayed that story to ******* that is on his fourth school right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

The system, where he will stand around the low post or set a pick at the top then watch the 1,2&3 pas the ball at the top about 25 ft from the basket until the shot clock winds down to 8 second, then watch a designated shooter with an off balance 28 footer or drive and throw up a double scoop twisting mud ball?

I think the bigs learn the offensive system day one.
                        Nailed it!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                          My understanding is when Goodman’s article came out he was pissed he was named in it as he made more fun of himself and his heritage as anyone.

My suspicions are it was somebody who relayed that story to ******* that is on his fourth school right now.
                          It's all part of The Process.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            Hopefully, Poor Bear is in line to get a decent degree with one more year of school. If nothing else, that is worth rooting for. Not sure what he is majoring in but I don't think he will be making his living playing basketball.
                            The current roster page only shows IPBC as a sophomore - https://goshockers.com/sports/mens-b...roster/2022-23 - so I guess he could play here 3 more years if he wanted.
                            Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

The current roster page only shows IPBC as a sophomore - https://goshockers.com/sports/mens-b...roster/2022-23 - so I guess he could play here 3 more years if he wanted.
                              Not listed right now. Probably "fixing" his listing.

Also, noticed that our front line got a little shorter. Rojas is not 6'8" and listed at 6'6".

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

Listed as a senior on last year's Omaha roster.

https://omavs.com/sports/mens-basket...-chandler/9988

But these days tracking eligibitlity is kind of a guessing game. PBC played 3 years with the Shocks with 1 being the free Covid year. Only played in 4 games at Omaha last year. Is he applying for a medical redshirt?

If he received a medical redshirt for last year I guess he would be a junior in eligibility. If not, then I think he would be a senior.
                                Last edited by 1972Shocker; July 3, 2022, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X