Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Emoni Bates to Eastern Michigan. Yes, you read that right...Eastern Michigan...

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...stern-michigan
    Wow - good for him! Wish more 5 stars would do this every now and then.
    FINAL FOURS:
    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
    Number of Times Ranked: 157
    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
    #3 - Dec. 2017
    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
    #2 ~ March 2014
    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

Wow - good for him! Wish more 5 stars would do this every now and then.
      Emoni was thought to be a one and done. He just very well may be done. He never impressed me at Memphis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

Emoni was thought to be a one and done. He just very well may be done. He never impressed me at Memphis.
        He actually couldn't declare for the NBA draft this year because of his age.

Comment

• This is also likely why he ended up at a place like Eastern Michigan, in addition to the fact that he's from Ypsilanti (where EMU is located). Negative wingspan and a 24.5" vertical.

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
            This is also likely why he ended up at a place like Eastern Michigan, in addition to the fact that he's from Ypsilanti (where EMU is located). Negative wingspan and a 24.5" vertical.

Ouch
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Well.... That's interesting...

Comment

• Looks like he only played 4 games last year

Comment

• He always seemed like he is a good teammate. So that's cool. Otherwise I'm not sure this moves the needle regarding on the court impact. Welcome back Pooh Bear.

Comment

Wait, what?

Comment

• We did need depth up front, but what happens if CPJ gets hurt? I wish we could trade one of our many 2/3s for a backup PG.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                          We did need depth up front, but what happens if CPJ gets hurt? I wish we could trade one of our many 2/3s for a backup PG.
                          Yes Porter has been injury prone so this is a head scratcher.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Uhhh. Get ready to lose a lot of head hair in the next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I wonder if Xavier Bell, who was defined as more of a PG coming out of HS, will eat some minutes at PG. All things considered, Jamarius Burton was the lead PG for two pretty successful years and he was a converted SG.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Wait, what?
                                WSU is giving a scholarship to a guy who left and transferred to lesser program and only played 4 games for team that only won 4 games?

Comment

Working...
                                X