Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    * sigh *
    My wife says this a lot too.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      * sigh *
      I'm just sayin'..... lol
      FINAL FOURS:
      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
      Number of Times Ranked: 157
      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
      #3 - Dec. 2017
      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
      #2 ~ March 2014
      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
        Tulane just got a nice commitment today from Collin Holloway. Transfer from G'Town.

View the profile of Tulane Green Wave Forward Collin Holloway on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.
        Georgetown is a hot mess. They've lost five or six guys to the portal this year. They could finish last in the BE this year.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

Georgetown is a hot mess. They've lost five or six guys to the portal this year. They could finish last in the BE this year.
          Maybe but they’ve added some good transfers also including Brandon Murray (lsu #8 transfer).

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Maybe but they’ve added some good transfers also including Brandon Murray (lsu #8 transfer).
            I'm not sure how a (major or otherwise) team could be more of a hot mess than they were last year: 0-19 in the BE and 6-25 overall. Now this player was one of their main players (along with Carey who is transferring), but they have picked up a couple other good, experienced players, but it will take a lot for them to be middle of the pack. Their biggest problem is probably Ewing.

Comment

• Poo Bear back in transfer portal

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                Poo Bear back in transfer portal
                Only played in four games last season. Averaged 7.5 ppg / 4.8 rpg / 1.3 apg / 1.5 blocks / 1.0 steals. Looks like he was battling some injuries.

Comment

• Caleb Murphy from USF to DePaul. Kind of a head scratcher there... I mean, I know USF is garbage, but thought he would level up significantly.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                    Caleb Murphy from USF to DePaul. Kind of a head scratcher there... I mean, I know USF is garbage, but thought he would level up significantly.
                    Actually, I'm kind of surprised Depaul even took him. While their conference record wasn't very good (6-14), in 6 of those losses they were within 5 points at the end. They need a scorer (not just a shooter) and have a return guard that has a better A/T and shoots better across the board. Murphy hasn't even shot 60% from the line either of his 2 seasons.

Comment

• Josephat Bilau commits to Rhode Island.

Comment

• Regarding these players that are making it an annual ritual to transfer what's that old saying about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          Regarding these players that are making it an annual ritual to transfer what's that old saying about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?
                          They trust the process.
                          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

They trust the process.
                            They just didn’t mention what process

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

They just didn’t mention what process
                              They should have trusted the process where the guardrails were there to protect them from themselves.

Comment

• are we talking about trusting THE PROCESS?????

Comment

Working...
                                X