Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Dammit! Son of a *****! Dammit!
      78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        Where are the IB apologists and sunshine pumpers now?
        N I L

Comment

• If Muma doesn’t fire Boatright today, I say we raise more $$$ for a billboard for him.
          The Assman

Comment

• Only player with any minutes returning is Kenny.

Until he enters shortly, that is.
            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
              Where are the IB apologists and sunshine pumpers now?
              IB takes some blame .. but lets focus the MAJORITY of our ire on the right spot .. the freaking administration dropping the ball on NIL

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                If Muma doesn’t fire Boatright today, I say we raise more $$$ for a billboard for him.
                Wichita State's athletic leadership, most specifically athletic director Darron Boatright, have fallen … Brent Lane needs your support for Save Shocker Sports

Comment

• Oh my god.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                  Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• This is 1000 percent on DB. This NIL train has been coming for a LONG time and our athletic department put on a blindfold, hoping everything would turn out ok.

We're getting left behind. This program won't be relevant again in at least 5 years, maybe more.

Comment

• We supposedly had a commitment from Porter two weeks ago. I'm sure Dex and Mo going on these visits and seeing what other schools are offering is encouraging these late transfer decisions.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Someone with some Twitter savvy should share the gofundme as a reply to Taylor’s tweet.
                          Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Didn't have a lot to give but I threw in a couple of bucks. The last 24 months have been such a disappointment. I never expected this to be a program that went to the final four every season, but gawd dang, we're looking to be a bottom 3 team now.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
                              We supposedly had a commitment from Porter two weeks ago. I'm sure Dex and Mo going on these visits and seeing what other schools are offering is encouraging these late transfer decisions.
                              Rickys move is what pushed it over the edge. Even Taylor said so.

We are now in the position that we can offer minutes .. and not much else. unless the NIL collective kicks off fast, we are offering no NIL and no real returning players to help guide the team next year.

Comment

• Ryan Baty, dude in charge of the KU NIL Collective, is on Bob and Jeff right now talking about NIL.

Comment

Working...
                                X