Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    I don't see it with him, I just don't. Tall or not you have to be able to beat out the walk ons.
    Not necessarily. Was the walking a center? I'm just guessing, but with the height of fsu I'm guessing he was a guard. Leaving me to believe that he never competed with the walkon for playing time. Kind of like kp competing with JP. Just didn't happen much, if any.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Not necessarily. Was the walking a center? I'm just guessing, but with the height of fsu I'm guessing he was a guard. Leaving me to believe that he never competed with the walkon for playing time. Kind of like kp competing with JP. Just didn't happen much, if any.
      Their top two other centers were hurt. The walk-on and Ballard were it and the coaches went with the walk on.

Comment

• There’s no reason at all with the number of scholarships we will have that we shouldn’t be excited/interested about a 7 foot center with the types of offers this guy had out of high school.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
          There’s no reason at all with the number of scholarships we will have that we shouldn’t be excited/interested about a 7 foot center with the types of offers this guy had out of high school.
          Just another big body for everyone to complain about if he doesn't dominate.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I understand we have multiple visits set for this weekend. Will have to dig a bit more.

Comment

• How many OVs do transfers get? The same number as HS players?
              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                I understand we have multiple visits set for this weekend. Will have to dig a bit more.
                The weight room should suddenly be "under construction" tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Just another big body for everyone to complain about if he doesn't dominate.
                  But does he pass out of double teams?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Their top two other centers were hurt. The walk-on and Ballard were it and the coaches went with the walk on.
                    Then I was wrong

Comment

• Isn't this the "Outgoing Player Tracking" thread???

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

The weight room should suddenly be "under construction" tomorrow.
                        I'm not saying basketball doesn't deserve it's own workout facility, but it IS worth noting that WSU athletics has not one, but two very new, shiny, beautifully equipped weight/workout facilities at their disposal.

Comment

• The sad think is that Pohto needs Rosenboom if he is going to develop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                            The sad think is that Pohto needs Rosenboom if he is going to develop.
                            there are a lot of qualified training and conditioning coaches out there. KR was gonna leave at some point,

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

there are a lot of qualified training and conditioning coaches out there. KR was gonna leave at some point,
                              Really because the Eagle Article said he was totally disappointed he wasn’t going to end his career here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Recruiting services miss on their player ratings more often than we (fans) hear. Coaches miss too, and some coaches take the lazy, easy way out, and give the recruiting services more credit than they deserve.
                                When WSU was in the MVC, I used to track all the teams player recruiting rankings. In most cases, the teams ranking usually ordered the standings. I have not did it for WSU in the AAC because it is just depressing.

Comment

Working...
                                X