Boatright Stealth Extended?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    Please don't interpret this as a defense of Boatright, because it's not. But in regards to his NIL comment last summer, it's possible the attitude of the athletic department has changed. The idea of a collective developed and became more public since then.

I hate the no-consequence transfer portal and the whole NIL deal. Both are ruining college basketball for fans of schools that aren't routinely among the top-20 or power conference teams, that can afford to buy the top players. So I'm honestly not sure if I even want to see WSU compete in that world anymore. Combine that with how the way the game is played has devolved, and there isn't much appeal.

RC4 received one D1 offer out of high school. I know it was a rough season, but I still feel that him entering the transfer portal is a show of disloyalty. And it's not just him. I think that's the rule now, not the exception.
    Boatright lover!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Lol yes because Duke has their players go to the Y to workout
      Duke?? Ok, so Duke and UNC basically share a city the size of Wichita. All’s that situation is someone at Duke literally trolling the fu@@ out of UNC since the 80’s. WSU doesn’t share anything with KU besides the state and therefore they don’t see any reason to pay players or build mega on campus weight rooms. Next..

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post

Duke?? Ok, so Duke and UNC basically share a city the size of Wichita. All’s that situation is someone at Duke literally trolling the fu@@ out of UNC since the 80’s. WSU doesn’t share anything with KU besides the state and therefore they don’t see any reason to pay players or build mega on campus weight rooms. Next..
        Next? Do you think you made any sort of logical point there?

Do you think any school in the AAC tells their kids to go workout at the Y?

​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Next? Do you think you made any sort of logical point there?

Do you think any school in the AAC tells their kids to go workout at the Y?

​​​​​
          Not to mention I am sure most athletes would prefer to work out alongside other athletes. Not a bunch of the student body or other public who could end up just bothering or distracting them.

Athletes need their own space and a nice weight room/workout facility should definitely be one of them!
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
            How much do we need to get a "Fire Boatright" billboard near campus?
            Get the fundraiser going
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I’m in
              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Shut up and take my money!
                Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• For those of you who are extremely serious about the billboards, please inbox me so I can send you the PDF of the proposal I received back with locations, availablity, and rates. Once we pick our location(s?) we can proceed to set up a GoFundMe or something similar and get this thing running. Financial it looks very doable, prices aren't bad at all.
                  Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                    For those of you who are extremely serious about the billboards, please inbox me so I can send you the PDF of the proposal I received back with locations, availablity, and rates. Once we pick our location(s?) we can proceed to set up a GoFundMe or something similar and get this thing running. Financial it looks very doable, prices aren't bad at all.
                    I messaged you.

Comment

• No way Boatwrong should’ve came out of that Marshall situation unscathed!

Comment

• A few years ago we had a similar situation at Kansas with AD Sheahon Zenger and the KU lady chancellor. Really depressing deja vu for me to see the same thing happening at WSU. Praying that Muma isn't as looney as KU's old chancellor, Bernadette Gray-Little.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          Who needs scoop in this age of information? The scoop is on twitter
                          That is how cnn does it.

Comment

• I’m not connected enough to the university to understand all the nuances of the ADDB hate. Does it just have to do with the FHCGM situation, or is there way more to it?

Comment

• He was disliked before that
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Didn't need a separate thread. Read the stealth extended thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X