Boatright Stealth Extended?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wsushockerdude View Post
    If someone sets up the GoFundMe, I'm in.
    Paging Ted Lassos Neighbor, please pick up the white paging phone. TLB, white paging phone, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

I believe KungWu should give us a 24 hour reprieve from blanking out our cursing.
      **** no!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Maybe re-cycle the old "I am Wichita State" campaign with "He's NOT Wichita State".

Comment

• This could make the '90's look good. It's going to be easy to pretty much lose interest in Shocker basketball. It's hard to have interest in following a team when it's a different team every year. With the switch in playing styles to NBA-type games and now unlimited free agency with no salary cap, college ball is on a path to be WORSE to watch than the NBA.

The P5 took on the NCAA and won. They didn't even have to leave the NCAA to get what they wanted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
            If we're serious, quick little 10 minute design I threw together. A lot of details would need to be worked out for a finished product, but:

I just want this to continue being seen as this thread progresses.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• If you all are serious about this - I have recently been laid off and have and abundance of free time, so I'm more than willing to spearhead things.

If you all want to look at Lamar.com , let's short list a couple of locations and I'll get the ball rolling contacting people for price quotes at those specific locations and finalizing a design that could go up there.
              Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Maybe Signman can help
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                  If you all are serious about this - I have recently been laid off and have and abundance of free time, so I'm more than willing to spearhead things.

If you all want to look at Lamar.com , let's short list a couple of locations and I'll get the ball rolling contacting people for price quotes at those specific locations and finalizing a design that could go up there.
                  Make it happen. If the sign people are shocker fans, you might just get a substantial discount.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushockerdude View Post
                    I really can't overstate how awesome Taylor Eldridge is. We're lucky to have him.
                    knowing our luck he will probably transfer this off season as well.
                    Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• I have contacted the folks at Lamar. I will keep all of you in the loop with information as soon as I know it, including different pricing per location and let's see if we can make something happen
                      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                        Maybe Signman can help
                        Do not believe he would get in the middle of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          Please don't interpret this as a defense of Boatright, because it's not. But in regards to his NIL comment last summer, it's possible the attitude of the athletic department has changed. The idea of a collective developed and became more public since then.

I hate the no-consequence transfer portal and the whole NIL deal. Both are ruining college basketball for fans of schools that aren't routinely among the top-20 or power conference teams, that can afford to buy the top players. So I'm honestly not sure if I even want to see WSU compete in that world anymore. Combine that with how the way the game is played has devolved, and there isn't much appeal.

RC4 received one D1 offer out of high school. I know it was a rough season, but I still feel that him entering the transfer portal is a show of disloyalty. And it's not just him. I think that's the rule now, not the exception.
                          Either way they are being reactive and not proactive and that is not good. Other schools saw this whole thing coming a mile a way and WSU did not. It's a joke.

Comment

• It is pure BS that nobody in the media in Wichita (Taylor included) has kept this topic at the forefront and has let it slide.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                              It is pure BS that nobody in the media in Wichita (Taylor included) has kept this topic at the forefront and has let it slide.
                              2 things in Taylor's defense. 1. It is not his job to persecute ADDB, simply because we aren't happy with his performance, and 2. If no one will talk, what is Taylor supposed to write about?

Comment

• I wonder if the campus being under major construction the last 7 straight years has played a factor in all these transfers? Iā€™m not trying to take the focus off Boatright. It just seems with the way things are going in the world of college basketball, cleaning our campus up would probably help our cause. When will the construction end? Cessna Stadium also needs to go at this point

Comment

Working...
                                X