X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• set up a GoFundMe and I bet you have the money in 1 day

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
      From what I've seen, it appears that a billboard would run around 2k for a four week run.
      Someone set up a fund online and I will throw some money in there for it. Lol
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I'm in.

Comment

• Please don't interpret this as a defense of Boatright, because it's not. But in regards to his NIL comment last summer, it's possible the attitude of the athletic department has changed. The idea of a collective developed and became more public since then.

I hate the no-consequence transfer portal and the whole NIL deal. Both are ruining college basketball for fans of schools that aren't routinely among the top-20 or power conference teams, that can afford to buy the top players. So I'm honestly not sure if I even want to see WSU compete in that world anymore. Combine that with how the way the game is played has devolved, and there isn't much appeal.

RC4 received one D1 offer out of high school. I know it was a rough season, but I still feel that him entering the transfer portal is a show of disloyalty. And it's not just him. I think that's the rule now, not the exception.

Comment

• If we're serious, quick little 10 minute design I threw together. A lot of details would need to be worked out for a finished product, but:

Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
              If we're serious, quick little 10 minute design I threw together. A lot of details would need to be worked out for a finished product, but:

I approve
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                If we're serious, quick little 10 minute design I threw together. A lot of details would need to be worked out for a finished product, but:

Here I stand, someone who has never visited Wichita or been a WSU game, ready to contribute significant money towards firing the school's incompetent AD lmao

Comment

• I really can't overstate how awesome Taylor Eldridge is. We're lucky to have him.
                  "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                  Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

• I'll Vemno someone
                    The Assman

Comment

• That billboard would be epic. And then we can flood #FIREBOATRIGHT with examples of all the debacles he's had. I hope Fever has twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        Taylor said he's writing and article about what he's heard from leaving players about how much NIL influences their decisions. Not having something set up is 1000% a fireable offense for the AD.
                        That should buy IB some time

Comment

• If someone sets up the GoFundMe, I'm in.
                          "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                          Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

• I'm not organized enough to spearhead it but would gladly contribute.

That sign would also get local media attention which is worth more than the billboard costs.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• A Legacy of Failure
                              #FireBoatright
                              He's wrong for WSU.

Cheesy, but couldn't help it.

Comment

• Need to sell t-shirts in Pink or some other color that would standout in the crowd of fans(who will still go to games) that read:

FIRE
                                EVERYONE

with saveshockersports.com or some other website to direct people to to help make changes to this university
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X