X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boatright Stealth Extended?

https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...258292483.html

Whelp .. extended through 2024.

For those that can't read the article. This was signed in 2020 two weeks after the announcement of the investigation into Marshall.
    Last edited by Stickboy46; February 11, 2022, 10:44 AM.

WOW!! This is not ideal?

Comment

****ing ****
      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Give me some moonshine…

Gloom, despair, and agony on me
        Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
        If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
        Gloom, despair, and agony on me…
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

"Unlike the three-year contract extension signed in 2019 between Wichita State and Boatright, this contract extension, which was signed on Oct. 23, 2020 by then-interim president Richard Muma and Boatright, was never publicized by the university."

Hmmmm

Comment

Have a feeling the financial problems of the university just got a whole lot worse ...

Comment

Somebody needs to be launching a separate investigation into Boatright’s coverup of Teddy Allen on acid.

Comment

So tired of this kind of stuff...this looks bad, no matter how things actually came about. Things are going from bad to worse...and I blame the folks at the top! Since Bardo passed (and even before) things have seemed out of control. The school has become a social petri dish and real direction and leadership appears to be lacking. It is hurting morale all over the place (which was already pretty low).

Comment

This is not good news.

Muma gone and ****ed up before he ever officially had the job.

How difficult would it be to can DB's ass anyway? Not that Muma would apparently do it, but just out of curiosity.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

We’re screwed.

Comment

nm

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                        This is not good news.

Muma gone and ****ed up before he ever officially had the job.

How difficult would it be to can DB's ass anyway? Not that Muma would apparently do it, but just out of curiosity.
                        Wonder what DB's buyout is ... I'm pretty sure we can find a donor for that amount. Though the problem is the AD would normally be the one to hit up donors for money .. soooo that's not happening.

Comment

We’re doomed because we have incompetent leadership. How dumb can we be?

Comment

Even worse about this .. If I'm doing the math right in my head, his contract is set to expire right after Year 3 of IB's contract. Our most likely point to make a change on IB is after year 3 due to contract structure. So if we aren't able to buy out ADDB before that, we likely will either have ADDB making the decision on IB at that time (which means he stays no matter the results) or we have to hire a new AD which makes it unlikely to also make a move on a coach at that point. So I think we should be prepared for HCIB for 4+ years no matter the results at this point.

Comment

So Muma - as an interim - extended him a year after his previous extension? While he still had 2 years left? What a dumbass. Wonder what DB has on Muma?

Comment

Working...
                              X